The Teenberries’ Day Off 😎

Continuing the discussion from Teenberries and the Temple of Names - #10340 by Helena006.

Previous discussions:

first hehe

1 Like

new tipic!

2nd! Aghhhh! :laughing:

[name_m]Can[/name_m] we edit the name?

Woah teenberries, this feels like a blast from the past.

8 Likes

Me and my crush just talked for like 2 hours on the phone, sometimes just us or sometimes with my friends and now we keep texting and joking. Is this a good sign?

Contiuning this from the last post… because we had so little replies I only got one answer!

1 Like

Goodness, agreed

3 Likes

if we can rename it we should im just tryna find the name we’d decided on!!

[name_f]Margot[/name_f]! [name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I haven’t posted on here in a while either. How are you? <3

1 Like

hi hi hi!!

there’s so many new ‘faces’

idk why i’m talking as if i’m 85 years old haha

5 Likes

18, will be 19 next [name_u]June[/name_u]. but considering being a teenager starts at 13, (and as others have said, those under 13 aren’t allowed on the site) I hope there’s no one below 13 here. where do you fall in those brackets?

Teenberries’ [name_u]Day[/name_u] Off was the name!

hope everyone’s days have been good!

there were miniature donkeys & horses crowded around hay bales in a yard down the road from my house and it made me smile on the way home from work (’: i see them everyday but they were especially cute this afternoon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

heyy! i’m good, just busy with university life haha but it’s nearly Christmas!!

how have you been? xx

hey to people I haven’t seen before btw! i’m margot and i’m 18 i used to be much more active on the teenberries chats and on nb in general haha. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you’re all doing well xx

5 Likes

thankie!

I’m 14, so in the mid teenberry bracket lol

when i chat in a gc i haven’t used in forever, i just default to Utter Surprise and “Wow This is Different” so maybe that?

3 Likes

Aw i’m glad! I hope your finals go well if you have them. I can’t believe how close [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] is!

I’ve been good! I got a job about a month ago and it’s been really nice and i’ve sent out all of my university applications so now I just wait for decisions. Luckily I don’t have many formal finals this year, but i’m pretty busy with school too.

Yeah that’s probably it!!

Thank youuuu!! Xx

oh my goodness surely!! it’s come around so quickly this year!

does anyone have any special christmas plans?

wow amazing news and good luck with your applications its so scary but so exciting x

1 Like

uhm… i have no idea?? my family kind of flip flops between being super festive and Not At All festive

good luck!!

by the way, does anyone here listen to Unlike [name_m]Pluto[/name_m]? I just discovered him (aka… i started a radio with the song ‘brittle bones nicky’ and recognised the name Unlike [name_m]Pluto[/name_m] because my friend has ranted to me incessantly about him)

ahh fair enough!! x

and no i’ve never heard of them x