The Teenberries’ Day Off 😎

Perhaps they’re an unregistered person who just browses the database !

4 Likes

probably!! i forget u can do that tbh

3 Likes
  • edmund! i’ve always loved it but i’ve been especially into it recently (: also amaya and george!
  • hmm i don’t really look anywhere for inspo? i’ve been into names for so long i just kinda have all the ones i like on a list lol. i do get inspired by the books i read sometimes though!
  • oh man i don’t really watch movies so i’ve watched maaaaybe 5 this year. but 1917 (2019) was quite cool !
  • this is a greek tradition; we have a pie called vasilopita that has a coin in aluminium foil inside it, and we cut it once the clock hits 12 on new year’s. whoever gets the coin in their piece will supposedly have very good luck for the rest of the year!
  • oof that’s a hard question! probably mid-southern norway or florida (not orlando or miami though). norway because it’s just the most beautiful place i’ve ever been, and in the mid-south they get more sunlight! and florida because i love summery weather
  • umm do social sciences count? things like history? i’m not at all into the typical science-y stuff like maths, chemistry etc though biology is alright
  • eh i wouldn’t say that i have one. don’t get me wrong, i love art and going to art galleries/museums, but i’m not invested in one specific artist. maybe edward henry potthast, because i like his style and he drew beaches/water scenes a lot and i love the beach
2 Likes

i can never escape names and apparently irish names are good for scrabble :))

13 Likes

Combos: [name_f]Althea[/name_f] [name_u]Pepper[/name_u] and [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Edward[/name_u] [name_u]William[/name_u]

Nameberry usually

you’ve got mail!

Its my grandma’s birthday new years day so we go over to visit her and other family

[name_u]America[/name_u], the weather’s rubbish here and I just think the states seems kinda fun :blush:

[name_f]My[/name_f] fave science is Chemistry, and I like learning about diffusion.

no, not really. [name_f]My[/name_f] Mums and Grandad are big into art, but I take after my [name_u]Nana[/name_u] and Dad, good at logical things

1 Like

Sort-of questionnaire

Post your listography, I’d like to have a look! listography: lydia
Whats a name you’ve removed from your list? [name_f]Eviana[/name_f]
Post a baby name game you really enjoy playing Name the class (twist)
Whats a name you’ve added today to your list (or recently) [name_f]Theodora[/name_f]

1 Like

Yoyoyoyo

It was my nameberry anniversary on the 26th lol
Also hi

5 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! :))

• I don’t have a listography, but I think I’ll make one soon! I’ll post it or put it in my uc if I do!
  • [name_f]Holiday[/name_f]
  • I don’t play a lot of bngs
  • I’ve added a lot of boys names lately! [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] is one that I’m really liking lately

[name_u]Happy[/name_u] anniversary :))

happy anniversary!

Update: I made a listography! It’s very basic lol, but thought I’d share anyways
https://listography.com/7109622007

2 Likes

sweet!!

1 Like

Omg i love playing Scrabble !!

Hey [name_f]Tilda[/name_f] happy Anniversary !!

1 Like

same haha

1 Like

ok so i know i haven’t been active on these threads in forever but this time i actually will keep up with this :)) i know there are some newer teenberries i don’t know so uh hi, i’m kit!!

10 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Kit!! How’s it going?

1 Like

kit!! it’s good to see youuu x

1 Like

Hey heyyy

1 Like

hello! i’m july. i know of you but i’m not sure if we’ve ever met

1 Like

may i rant about the english language