The Teenberries’ Day Off 😎

hahah, that’s a lot ! i don’t have any siblings, sadly

Ummmm don’t friggin tell me those are actually your names!! They are so so awesome! :star_struck: like I’m just tripping over how cool and unique all those are! Also on your original question, I have two brothers and a sister (I’m the eldest). And congrats on getting your pointes! It’s a majorly exciting accomplishment, I remember when I got my first pair. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: [name_f]Do[/name_f] you train at a classical ballet studio, or do you do other genres?

2 Likes

I used to train at a recreational studio, but since we moved I’m looking for a new studio.

1 Like

Cool! :blush:

2 Likes

go for it! a good refresh can be nice once in a while!

3 older brothers, though the oldest is my half brother. No younger siblings.

yesterday was my 75 day duolingo streak, let’s go :triumph::muscle:

5 Likes

Just three for me for me

Good job!

2 Likes

Ok. So. I have COVID now.

2 Likes

Oh oof. Sending virtual soup and I hope you feel better soon!

1 Like

I think I’m finally gonna join this, although I’m probably gonna get overwhelmed and not talk a lot. I’m gonna try my best to participate though. Let’s see. I should probably introduce myself lol

Hiya!! [name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_m]Kip[/name_m], and I also sometimes use [name_m]Casper[/name_m]. They/Them pronouns are always fine, but you can also use He/Him, She/Her, or Dey/Dem if you feel like it. I’m genderfluid, and aroace-spec (you can ask me about my specific labels if you wanna know). [name_f]My[/name_f] interests include but are not limited to playing the fiddle/violin (I’ve been playing for 8 years now, crocheting, anything to do with musical theatre, writing, consuming my mom’s baked goods, dancing (favorite style is musical theatre obviously, seconded by ballet, which I did for 10 years until I had to quit due to injuries), and ofc names. As my username suggests, I am depressed, so just… be aware of that.
And because I’m so obsessed, and this can tell a lot about a person, my top 3 favorite musicals are Hadestown, Newsies, and Great [name_u]Comet[/name_u]

2 Likes

i hope you feel better soon <33

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], and welcome to the Teenberries, although I’m not sure I’m qualified to say that, being a fairly new Teenberry myself. I’ve seen you around on the forums, I think-- I’m honestly slightly surprised to realize you weren’t on here already! I’m really not sure what my name is at the moment, but you can @ me or call me either [name_f]Kate[/name_f] or [name_f]Mila[/name_f] (or [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] if you want to be fancy like that).

2 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u]! I’m [name_u]Charlie[/name_u].

2 Likes

Late but wow congrats!

1 Like

Hopping on to this thread bc I’m super bored. I’m 13, and going into 8th grade- would y’all say it’s fun? I’m nervous (but so exited!)

Thx!

1 Like

Aaaah I love all of these!! [name_f]Glad[/name_f] to see great comet getting some love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and andrey isn’t heeeeeeere

Yesss same! Although only for 5 years

Oh and by the way I’m Elryn (Ryn), she/they :smiling_face:

1 Like

i found out nameberry calms me a lot, like i was having a very big mental breakdown, took nameberry and i slowly calmed down (took some time, but still) and everything went fine. probably because names are a big relaxing passion of mine and this site and the cool people here, the vibe relaxes me in general <3 and bc here i can express myself. i feel so at home here and all of you are so sweet and nice and the names just like making lists relaxes me a lot too i guess?? i had some sort of huge breakdown these days and i am fine now.

thank you nameberry

8 Likes

Aww this is so sweet! We’ll all be here for you if you need anything. :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you! you are so sweet as well!

1 Like

hey everyone!! haven’t posted here in a hot minute, been a busy summer so far! for anyone who’s new, i’m molly and i use she/her and it/its pronouns :+1: anyway, i thought i’d come back with a lil questionnaire to spice things up

1. what’s the last movie you watched?
  2. recommend me a film! only rule is, it has to be something that isn’t your favourite movie nor the last one you watched
  3. ice cream, milkshakes, or frozen yoghurt? (there’s only one correct answer /hj)
  4. if you’re a reader, what’s your favourite time period to read about? (modern day & futuristic stuff included!)
  5. what’s your biggest name crush of the month?
4 Likes

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the Teeneberries! I’m [name_f]Joye[/name_f] [name_f]Alina[/name_f], but you can just call me [name_f]Joye[/name_f]!:ballet_shoes::heart:

1 Like