The Teenberry Gibberish Thread

Fellow Teenberries (and anyone else but I tentatively assume only Teenberries will be particularly interested in this)

Sometimes, Nameberry seems like my only outlet for random bursts of weirdness, but I don’t want to clog up the Teenberries topics with too much randomness and I certainly don’t want to mess with the normal topics. Thus, the Teenberry Gibberish Thread.

Anything insignificant, irrelevant, or just vaguely bizarre can go here! I assure you all I have much to say that falls under these categories.

For example, what exactly is up with the people in my family who keep eating unripe peaches? Why?! I don’t like unripe peaches, so I either have to hide peaches for two days or there are none left by the time they actually taste good.

6 Likes

What a delightful topic! [name_m]Just[/name_m] like how I keep thinking that I might like banana bread (although last time I tried it I didn’t like it) but my dad eats ALL the bananas so I never have enough to make it!

3 Likes

That’s so frustrating!

2 Likes

I had a rose eating party with my primary school classmates

2 Likes

Greetings teeberries! Whoops, meant teenberries.

2 Likes

I think you mean… Teaberries :joy:

5 Likes

Woah, cool! Like just plain rose petals, or is there a method like are they candied?

and hi [name_f]Aisha[/name_f]!

1 Like

Exactly. teaberries.

1 Like

Guys I’m laughing so hard and my sister is looking at me like I’m cuckoo. I guess I am, though…

2 Likes

Yes, just petals

We picked them and ate

1 Like

Sounds… interesting. Are they tasty?

1 Like

That sounds like a ton of fun honestly

2 Likes

Lucky that you had rosebushes at your school! That sounds awesome!

3 Likes

We are all cuckoo :joy:

1 Like

Absolutely. They have a soft taste

2 Likes

This is officially the best thread on nameberry.

2 Likes

holly cow, their are other name obsessed teenagers
I thought i was the only one :joy:

6 Likes

Nope definitely not. WE ARE NAME OBSESSED TEENBERRIES!! And welcome!

2 Likes

@penelope_lynson that reminds me of a girl in in my second grade class who taught me to eat flowers. [name_f]Every[/name_f] recess we would pick flowers and eat them secretly :joy::woman_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes

Fellow name obsessed teenager, hello!!!

1 Like