The top ten names!

So after all the surveys and polls, here are the top ten boys names based on the results I got. Definitely tell us what you think!! Is it what you expected?

1. Theodore/Theo

2. Arthur

3. Henry

4. Casper

5. Jasper

6. Benjamin

7. Jude/Judah

8. Felix

9. Noah

10. August

Hope you enjoy!!

10 Likes

That seems a perfectly Nameberry list!

4 Likes

The thing I’m surprised about is the fact that it’s [name_m]Casper[/name_m] and not [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]. I feel like I see [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] way more.

3 Likes

Caspian was #11!!

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more!

2 Likes

Only thing that surprises me is that [name_m]Simon[/name_m]’s not on here, I see a lot of love for that. And [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]. But none of the names on the list are a surprise.

2 Likes

What a great list! I love nearly every single name.

1 Like

Perfect for Berries.

1 Like

Love these names! Definitely feels like a nameberry list!

1 Like

I definitely feel like my names are less mainstream (which is good) because none of them made top 10

2 Likes

Arthur [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] or [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] are great. And I love [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], liked it before it was popular, as every man I have ever been involved with has said about music bands!

1 Like

Benjamin and [name_u]Noah[/name_u] surprise me! I don’t see [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] discussed very often

1 Like

Yay! I listed [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] and [name_m]Judah[/name_m] as some of my favorites! I also really like [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] and [name_m]Casper[/name_m]!

1 Like

Looks about right except [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] seems more popular than [name_m]Casper[/name_m]. Sad I didn’t get to participate :pensive: but probably wouldn’t have changed the results anyway

This seems very Nameberry-esque! Although I’m surprised [name_m]Casper[/name_m] came in above [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] – I did a poll with the two of them and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] won by a long shot.