The TRIPLETS Are Here!

[name_f]My[/name_f] unexpected triplet siblings have arrived! [name_f]My[/name_f] family is so excited! Their names are: [name_f]Caoimhe[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f], Saorise [name_u]Willow[/name_u] and [name_u]Connor[/name_u] [name_m]Steven[/name_m]. I am no longer an only child and I am ecstatic! [name_m]Just[/name_m] thought I should share their wonderful names and the news! :heart_eyes: :smiley:

27 Likes

Congratulations big sister! :star_struck: Congratulations to your beautiful family!
Thank you for sharing this extraordinary news with us. What a gorgeous set! Your siblings have incredible names.
I hope everyone is safe, strong and healthy.

I wish you all the best! Good luck with this new amazing chapter of your lifes.
Stay safe :heart:

3 Likes

Wow, congratulations!

Congrats, [name_f]Opal[/name_f], on your wonderfully named siblings!!! Good luck and have fun!

Wow! Congrats to your whole family! Best wishes! :purple_heart:

Congratulations to your family!

Congrats!!!

wow! what beautiful names, congratulations to you and your family xoxo

Beautiful names! And the consistency of style just makes my heart swoon! :grin:

Congrats!!!

Congratulations on your siblings, [name_f]Opal[/name_f]!

Congratulations! Wow, their names are beautiful - I love Irish names. :slight_smile:

Dreamy and beautiful choices! Congratulations

Welcome [name_f]Opal[/name_f]. Having had twins, triplets would be full on! [name_m]Can[/name_m]’t even imagine the feeding regime. I’m sure a big sister would be a huge help. Were they premie by much? You mention they were unexpected. Wow! I wouldn’t be surprised if your local news was keen on the story. All the best!

2 Likes

Congratulations!! I’m so happy for you; you’ll have so much fun as a big sister!! The names you and your family chose are truly amazing. All the best!!

Congrats to you and your family!

Beautiful! I love their names!