The triplets have arrived!

On [name_f]February[/name_f] 15th, we welcomed our perfect triplets. They are all healthy even though they had trouble breathing, they are doing much better now. [name_u]Ivory[/name_u] ‘’[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]’’ and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] are more than happy to finally get to ‘‘play’’ with their new siblings. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is the cutest little mama and wants to make sure they are doing well. We couldn’t be happier. Before going into their names, I just wanted to thank everyone who helped us figure out their names because they would probably still be nameless!

The first of the three is [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f]. [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] is a name I always loved but I kind of forgot about it until recently someone suggested it and I fell in love with it again. [name_f]Snow[/name_f] is the name of my husband’s great-grandmother, she was really important to him and he wanted to honor her in a special way by giving her name to our daughter!
The second is [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] were my husband’s twin brothers’ names who passed away at only 1 day of life. He was really hesitant to give both of their names to our son but there couldn’t be a better way to bring them back to life, in a certain way.
And last but not least is [name_f]Clover[/name_f] [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]. We had a little more trouble finding her name but we are more than happy with what we chose. This little one was the one who had more problems with her health but she always came back strong. [name_f]Clover[/name_f] is the name of the ‘‘lucky leaf’’ as [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] would say, we thought it was really fitting for her since we got really lucky with her health getting better everytime. [name_f]Clover[/name_f] also means ‘‘key’’ and since she is the last one, she ‘‘locks’’ our family perfectly with a key! [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] is my grandmother’s name, it was really important to me to honor her that way because she loved kids so much. In fact she got to meet [name_u]Ivory[/name_u] before she passed away and she said to me that a little piece of her is going to be in each of my kids’ heart (She knew I wanted more kids). So I wanted to make it a little bit more special.

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Snow[/name_f], [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_f]Clover[/name_f] [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f], mommy and daddy love you so much. Thank you for making our world better”

Thank you again everyone for being so awesome and helping me during their little name journey,
[name_u]Love[/name_u], [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], My hubby, [name_u]Ivory[/name_u], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_f]Elowen[/name_f], [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m], and [name_f]Clover[/name_f]

3 Likes

Congratulations and you’re welcome! Your life sounds like a dream.

Congrats! [name_u]Love[/name_u] their names!

Congratulations! I love all of your children’s names so much!

Perfect names congratulations!! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! All of your children’s names are absolutely beautiful.

Beautiful choice!! Congratulations

Congratulations!

Your triplets are so beautifully named! I especially love [name_f]Clover[/name_f] [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]

Their names are so pretty!

Amazing names!!!

Congratulations! [name_f]Elowen[/name_f], [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] and [name_f]Clover[/name_f] are charming together :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone so much! Your comments are so heart warming! The triplets are doing so much better than expected, my two older kids are in absolute love with their new babies! Mom and dad are so grateful for all of this love!!!

I’m sitting here crying with your story, especially for [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. All of these names are gorgeous. Congratulations!