The twins are here!

[name]Jane[/name] [name]Alice[/name] [name]Romero[/name] was born [name]August[/name] 11, 2010 at 12:12 am via emergency C-section followed shortly by her brother [name]Leo[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Dario[/name] at 12:14 am. [name]Jane[/name] was 5 lbs 14 oz, and [name]Leo[/name] was 5 lbs 7 oz.

I had a C-section after 17 hours of labor, but everything went well and they are perfectly healthy. Excited and nervous to start life as a first time Mom!

Thanks to everyone that helped with their names!

Congratulations! I can’t wait until my twins are here!

You must me thrilled and your names are beautiful.

AC

Cheeky Panda! Congratulations! It sounds like labor was crazy, but I’m so glad to hear it all turned out well! I’m sure [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Leo[/name] are absolutely perfect and gorgeous! [name]How[/name] very exciting!

[name]Jane[/name] and [name]Leo[/name] might seriously be my favorite twinset ever! I wish you all the luck in the world with your new family or four!

Congratulations! Fantastic names and wonderful family. All best wishes to you and thank you for being part of nameberry!

Congrats!!! They have such stunning names,

Best wishes (:

Congrats on your beautifuly named twins!

Congratulations-- their names are absolutely perfect together! [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Leo[/name]. :smiley: