The Twins Are Here!

I am so thrilled to announce that our twin boys are here. They arrived a couple days earlier than planned at the end of [name_u]June[/name_u].

August [name_u]Ellison[/name_u] was born moments before his brother, [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m].

August is named after the women in his life. I loved the name [name_u]August[/name_u] but also, my mom was born in [name_u]August[/name_u]. [name_u]Ellison[/name_u] is after my MIL, [name_u]Allison[/name_u], and my middle name, [name_f]Alyse[/name_f]

Sullivan was my husband’s choice and a great suggestion. [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] is the middle named shared by my dad and my brother who passed away from cancer as a teenager.

We had the names picked out ahead of time but waited to meet the boys before deciding who got which name.

Big sister, [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u], is very much in love with little [name_m]Auggie[/name_m] and [name_u]Sully[/name_u].

Thank you to everyone who helped us narrow down our list.

32 Likes

Many congratulations!! :tada:
Your twins have magnificent names! I love the meaning behind all your choices. [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] are extraordinary names for boys. [name_m]Auggie[/name_m] and [name_u]Sully[/name_u] are really adorable nicknames.

I hope your all doing well.
Good luck! Stay Safe :four_leaf_clover:

Congratulations! What handsome names!

Congratulations!! They have amazing names! :heart:

So happy for you all! [name_m]Auggie[/name_m] and [name_u]Sully[/name_u] are ADORABLE! :blush:

Those are fantastic names! Congrats to you, your husband, and big sister [name_u]Everly[/name_u] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations! I’ve been looking forward to your announcement :grin: love their names, so happy you went with them! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you’re all adjusting well :purple_heart:

Congratulations!!! Your boys names match so well together and are just as handsome and meaninful as can be!! Wishing you all the best!! :grin:

Congratulations!! I’m thrilled for you. I love the names you chose so, so much!! Congratulations and all the best!!

Congratulations!!! What lovely names!

August & [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] “[name_m]Auggie[/name_m] + [name_u]Sully[/name_u]” are so handsome, and sweet!
Congratulations on your two newest additions!!!

Congratulations!! Your boys have such great, meaningful names. :slight_smile:

Congratulations! I love their names!

Hooray! I’m so glad they’re here safe :blush:

[name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] is a pairing I’ve been rooting for throughout, and their names are perfectly balanced – cool classic + quirky surname in mirror image style. I really love it!

Congratulations x 2! :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

Congratulations! Those are thoughtful and lovely names!

Congratulations! I’ve been looking forward to finding out which pairing you went with in the end :smile: [name_m]Auggie[/name_m] and [name_u]Sully[/name_u] sound perfect together! :two_hearts:

Auggie and [name_u]Sully[/name_u]… so stinking cute!! Congratulations!

I was really looking forward to this announcement! Congratulations on your two newest additions! [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] make a handsome pair.

Congrats! I’ve been so excited to see what you ended up going for and I think you chose beautifully!

Such a handsome pair! Congratulations!!