The twins are here!

They’ve arrived!! [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_m]Aaren[/name_m] were born early yesterday morning, three weeks early. [name_f]Edith[/name_f] gave us a bit of a scare but they’re both fine now. We’re so exited! I’ve posted about their names before, but things ended up changing really fast after they were born. We were convinced we were going to use the name [name_u]Catesby[/name_u] for the longest time, but it just didn’t seem to work on an actual human. Admittedly, I’m not a huge far of the names [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Edith[/name_f], but they’re honor names and great ways to get to the amazing nicknames [name_f]Edie[/name_f] and [name_m]Ames[/name_m], which we’re calling them most of the time. [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is a name I’ve always loved, and [name_m]Aaren[/name_m] is a more feminine spelling of my brother’s name.
Thanks to all the people on the forums who helped with names!

17 Likes

aww congratulations! I love their names :heart: [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Edith[/name_f] xoxo

1 Like

Wonderful news! I’m so glad to hear that they are doing well! They have beautiful names!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! They have lovely names!

1 Like

Congrats! I love [name_f]Edie[/name_f] and [name_m]Ames[/name_m] together — they definitely have the quirky/preppy vibe of [name_u]Catesby[/name_u] with the benefit of traditional names to fall back in if they ever want to :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Congratulations for the birth of your beautiful twin girls! Congratulations for your stunning decision on their names. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f], [name_f]Edith[/name_f] ([name_f]Edie[/name_f]) and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] ([name_m]Ames[/name_m])!

I wish you the best!
Good luck :four_leaf_clover: Stay safe!

1 Like

Gorgeous, congratulations!

Congratulations! Their names are beautiful! I love them!

Congratulations!

I think [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Edith[/name_f] are adorable :purple_heart:

Yay!

Stunning names! Congrats!

Congrats!! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] names