The Twins are Here!

We are overjoyed to announce that we welcomed our little ones into the world on [name_f]April[/name_f] 8th. They’re both doing very well and we couldn’t be happier!

Our little girl was born first, at 11:37pm, weighing 5lbs 7oz. Her name is [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], but she is [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] most frequently or just [name_f]Bea[/name_f]. [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] has been our favorite girl name since forever practically so it was never really a question on what her first name would be. [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] is after my best friend, and our children’s godmother, also named [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], and [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] picked for how fresh and lovely and springlike it is.

Our baby boy was born at 11:49pm, weighing 5lbs 3oz. His name is [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Alfred[/name_m], and we’re mostly calling him [name_m]Ted[/name_m] and [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] [name_m]Bear[/name_m]. We struggled a lot trying to find his name and couldn’t have done it without the help of the wonderful community here on Nameberry! We ultimately picked [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] because it felt the most natural with [name_m]Clarence[/name_m] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], it has the same charm to it. [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] is in honor of my husband’s brother who unfortunately passed away when they were young. [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] we picked because we like how soft and cozy it is.

They are joined by a very ecstatic big brother, [name_m]Clarence[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m].

82 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats! I love their names!

1 Like

congratulations! they have such gorgeous names!

1 Like

congratulations !! they have the most precious names :heartpulse:

1 Like

Such beautiful names! congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! They have beautiful names!

1 Like

Congratulations! You chose such lovely names. They pair perfectly with each other and with big brother. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Such a perfect pair! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! I love their names and [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] and [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] are adorable!

2 Likes

Congratulations! Great names, and the nicknames are adorable!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] names!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! They have lovely names and [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] and [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] are too cute. :honeybee: :bear:

2 Likes

Congratulations! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] classic names with adorable nicknames :two_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations!! I love their names!

1 Like

Congratulations! Such pretty names :blush:

1 Like

Great names! Congratulations!

1 Like

What beautiful names. Congratulations

1 Like

they have gorgeous names!!

(also they have the same birthday as me :relaxed:)

1 Like