The Twins are Here!

Congratulations! They have wonderful names

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] and [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] Bear… how amazingly precious!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations! What a wonderful set of names !

1 Like

What a beautiful set! Congratulations

congratulations, all 3 names are perfect together!

Congratulations!

Such lovely names :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congrats!! :heartbeat: it’s double the giggles and double the grins, and double the trouble if you’re blessed with twins :relaxed:

[name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] is such a precious nickname, I adore it! I love the meaning behind [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and her middle names are beautiful; I have had my eyes on [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] for a while now.
I am IN LOVE with [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], it is so handsome and can work on someone with all ages. I also love all of the nickname opportunities. Have you thought on using [name_u]Theo[/name_u] as a nn for your little one? I also love [name_u]Teddy[/name_u]. It’s such a sunny and bright name.

Absolutely in love with [name_m]Clarence[/name_m], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] :heart_eyes:

Congrats!!!

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] are so adorable together! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congrats!

Congratulations! They have such gorgeous names!

Congratulations!! How exciting and what awesome names!

What beautiful names, congratulations!

[name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_f]Bee[/name_f] and [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] is just too cute! And they were born on my birthday! Congratulations to you and your family.

Oh! [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] and [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] [name_m]Bear[/name_m]! 🥲💘

Omg [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] and [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] are so precious <3 And they can go [name_f]Bea[/name_f] and [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] as they get older. Congrats on your babies!

Congratulations! What an adorable combination!

Oh, this set is gorgeous. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] is incredibly sweet and I love that you’re calling him Ted/Teddy [name_m]Bear[/name_m]. I have also considered [name_m]Clarence[/name_m] in the past as it was my maternal grandfathers name (though I never met him). I have to say, though, that [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is the real stand out for me. [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f]! What?! How cute is that. Gorgeous. Congrats!

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] names!

Congratulations :blossom: Their names are lovely.

I love the nickname [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_f]Bea[/name_f]! Congratulations! You chose beautiful names.