The twins arrived!!!

Thank you for the responds to the post I put out about naming our twins. Some people came up with great names that my husband and I feel in love with!
On the 4th and 5th of Novemeber, 2-weeks early, our beautiful twin girls arrived! :slight_smile:
[name]Imogen[/name] [name]Poppy[/name] [name]Avis[/name] arrived on the 4th at 11:52pm weighing 51b 4oz and [name]Freya[/name] [name]Autumn[/name] [name]Lark[/name] arrived on the 5th at 12:06am weighing 51b!!!

we just love their names, older sister, [name]Isobel[/name] says their whole names not just one!!!
if we were going to have boys they would have been [name]Reuben[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Jay[/name] and [name]Jude[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Flynn[/name]!!!
if one of each then [name]Imogen[/name] and [name]Reuben[/name]!!
Thanks again!!

Congratulations!!! Good work, mommy! :slight_smile:

I’m sure they’re just as lovely as their names.

Congratulations, the names you have chosen go so well together. [name]Unique[/name] and lovely. What clever twins arriving on different days, they will be able to have their birthday parties on different days.

Congratulations! Such beautiful names you gave them!

Congratulations on [name]Imogen[/name] and [name]Freya[/name]! :slight_smile: I love the combos you picked out! I hope you’re all doing well. :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you!

Congratulations! [name]Love[/name] the names [name]Imogen[/name] and [name]Freya[/name], and I love all their middle names, too. That’s so amazing that they were born on different days.

congratulations on your twins!I have a [name]Reuben[/name] and it’s my favourite boys name.Funny you picked [name]Reuben[/name] to go with [name]Imogen[/name] because I remember saying to my husband that both names were similar in style and paired well together.Again, well done.

Thank you for all the feedback!!! the girls are gorgeous, it feels like i’ve fallen in love four times over with my hubby and three girls!!
At the moment, [name]Imogen[/name] is the loud and always awake one, and [name]Freya[/name], loves to sleep and eat! [name]Isobel[/name] is still saying their full names!

Congrats on your lovely babies and their lovely names:) Isn’t that cool that they don’t have to share a birthday! I would have wanted that if I was a twin.

• [name]Charlie[/name]