But if you’re lazy the names are:
Michael Lee (?) V ‘Cale’
Gabriel John ‘Gabe’
Judah Luke David
Levi Marshall
Zion Benaiah
Ari Hezekiah
Mila Rachel Neriah

My faves are Gabe and Levi’s names! Never heard of Benaiah before, had to google that
Thoughts?

2 Likes

[name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (?) V ‘Cale’: where did [name_m]Cale[/name_m] come from?
I guess in some accents, the end sound of [name_u]Michael[/name_u] could sound a bit that way but I don’t know…

[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_u]John[/name_u] ‘Gabe’: Oh, I love it! Super sweet and strong!

[name_u]Judah[/name_u] [name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_u]David[/name_u]: I love [name_u]Judah[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u]. [name_m]Luke[/name_m] fits kind of odd here.

[name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_m]Marshall[/name_m]: super handsome and great flow. Has a sporty vibe.

[name_u]Zion[/name_u] [name_m]Benaiah[/name_m]: Not a fan of [name_u]Zion[/name_u] but [name_m]Benaiah[/name_m] is fantastic!

[name_u]Ari[/name_u] [name_u]Hezekiah[/name_u]: named after mom? I really like [name_u]Hezekiah[/name_u] a lot. The names go well together, I think.

[name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_u]Neriah[/name_u]: it’s alright. [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] is okay and [name_u]Neriah[/name_u] is pretty but I’m not a fan of them together.

All in all, not bad! I did see the name thing, I believe on instagram, but I have no clue who they are. If I had to guess, they seem like religious Influencer family, probably [name_u]Christian[/name_u]. Definitely gives off the stay-at-home, homeschool vibe. I don’t mean that as criticism but, as a whole, that’s the vibe I get from the names they chose.

i’m loving all these adorable biblical names. i’m especially happy to see benaiah used! :sun_with_face: