The Witch's Curse! (random fun)

Hee hee hee! I have cast a wicked spell on you. The only way the curse will be lifted is if you pledge to heed my demands for the naming of your next-born child.

If you have a boy, I will graciously allow you to give him a first name from your list of favorites. Here’s the catch - you must spell this name differently. Spell it with a difference ever so slight that surely nobody would spell right on the first try!

His middle name must be ranked somewhere between the 10th and 50th most popular male names of 1967.

If you have a girl, her first name shall be a name that’s rather similar in sound to a name from your list of favorites, but is not on it!

For her middle name, add up the number of your birth month and birth date. Now look at the SSA’s change in popularity list and pick a name that’s increased by that amount.

Here are my possibilities, haha:

[name_m]Scot[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m]

[name_f]Eileen[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]

Aurthor [name_m]Troy[/name_m] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

Casspien [name_m]Scott[/name_m] & [name_f]Serena[/name_f] [name_f]Emmy[/name_f]

[name_m]Feliks[/name_m] [name_m]Kenneth[/name_m] & [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]

[name_m]Axl[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] & [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Brielle[/name_f]

[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]
[name_f]Moira[/name_f] [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]

[name_m]Olivier[/name_m] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] “[name_u]Ollie[/name_u]”

[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] “[name_f]Emmie[/name_f]”

[name_u]Eliot[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] & [name_u]Waverly[/name_u] [name_f]Maxine[/name_f]

If baby is a boy, his name shall be [name_m]Jon[/name_m] [name_m]Timothy[/name_m] called [name_m]Jonny[/name_m].
If baby is a girl, her name shall be [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] called [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f].

[name_m]Ethen[/name_m] [name_m]Gregory[/name_m] & [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]

[name_m]Nathanael[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] & Magnola [name_f]Lilith[/name_f]

[name_m]Sylas[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_u]Collins[/name_u]

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_m]Jazper[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]

[name_m]Zavier[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]

OR

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]

Noelan [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] & [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]

[name_m]Henri[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f]

[name_m]Alexzander[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_f]Leandra[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]

Jhoss [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]
[name_f]Kylie[/name_f] [name_u]Ember[/name_u]

[name_f]Gracen[/name_f] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]

[name_m]Triston[/name_m] [name_m]Eric[/name_m] and [name_f]Elina[/name_f] [name_f]Mercy[/name_f]