The worst/most ridiculous starbaby names

Huzzah! Someone else who loves [name]Bluebell[/name]! Me, I’d bury it in third, second middle it. But I love the flower and find it an unusual but pretty choice, [name]Madonna[/name] seems a bit presumptive but could have been worse ([name]Bluebell[/name] [name]Lilith[/name] anyone?) :smiley:

hahaha [name]Bluebell[/name] [name]Madonna[/name] isnt that bad compared to what she could have done ([name]Bluebell[/name] [name]Jade[/name] perhaps?). I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Bluebell[/name] and i agree it would be better as a middle, and thankfully it flows nicely with all the girl first names that i love! :slight_smile:

Idk… I do understand trying to be unique and creative, but really… [name]Audio[/name] [name]Science[/name]? [name]Pilot[/name] Inspektor? [name]Jermajesty[/name]? Ickhyd? [name]Bronx[/name] [name]Mowgli[/name]?.. I really can’t tell ya which one is the worst.

What do you mean Masons are not a popular occupation! Look at all the stone and brick work around you. Any new construction projects NEED masons and they are everywhere. Who do you call to repair your chimney or stone your fire place? I think you are more apt to have a mason as a father than a pilot. I don’t mind the name [name]Pilot[/name], just think they ruined it with the middle name.

What about [name]Courtney[/name] Cox’s daughter [name]Coco[/name]? Who names their child [name]Coco[/name]? That’s a dog’s name!

Poor little [name]Speck[/name]…
[name]Just[/name] FYI, [name]Speck[/name] was the name of Peewee [name]Herman[/name]'s tiny dog in Peewee’s Big Adventure…

Sorry about the double posts before…
About [name]Jack[/name] White’s [name]Scarlett[/name] White: Compared to some others (cough, cough, [name]Jermajesty[/name], cough, cough), it’s perfectly fine, but I think there are too many colors in it. Wonder what the middle name is; maybe it would flow better with the mn included.

As for the [name]Coco[/name] thing, I actually like [name]Coco[/name]. I just would like a full name with [name]Coco[/name] as a nn. Maybe [name]Colette[/name] or [name]Consuelo[/name] (though those are kind of a stretch). Hmm…

ooohh I do wish I could rename them!!! I hae, hate, haaate these names!! I am usually pretty open minded with names, and I like to see why the parents chose the names… but even knowning [name]Charlie[/name] is his brothers name, and [name]Dolly[/name] [name]Parton[/name] is her idol… I still HATE these names!! what little girl wants to be named after her UNCLE??.. and a [name]TULIP[/name]???
TUPLIP?!!?! give me a break!

hee hee, they actually named her [name]Coco[/name] because of Courtneys name… [name]COurtney[/name] COx…
CO-CO… so, I think its kinda cute…

i think [name]Pilot[/name] and [name]Apple[/name] kinda okay, or - cute?
am i the only one?

What do you mean Masons are not a popular occupation! Look at all the stone and brick work around you. Any new construction projects NEED masons and they are everywhere. Who do you call to repair your chimney or stone your fire place? I think you are more apt to have a mason as a father than a pilot. I don’t mind the name [name]Pilot[/name], just think they ruined it with the middle name.[/quote]

agreed. i don’t mind with [name]Pilot[/name]

[name]Paige[/name] said: (I can’t make it do a quote)

"I think some of these people are looking for attention… aka [name]Shannyn[/name] Sossamon and her poor son [name]Audio[/name] [name]Science[/name].

[name]Jason[/name] [name]Lee[/name] and his [name]Pilot[/name] Inspektor (spelt wrong too!) take the cake as well.

[name]Moxie[/name] Crimefighter and [name]Fifi[/name] Trixibelle are pretty ridiculous as well.

As is [name]John[/name] Mellencamp’s [name]Speck[/name] Wildhorse… poor thing.”

Building on that…Those celebrities don’t realize that their children are CHILDREN (and not baby dolls), who will will grow up one day and have to deal with those awful names! Would they want to be named “[name]Fifi[/name] Trixibelle”? Of course not! But they (the celebs) don’t think about that at all–their children and their children’s names are just a publicity stunt to them.
Or maybe they feel like they have to uphold some sort of tradition of weird names, that their fellow stars will think they are “weak” if they could just, for god’s sake, name their kid [name]Noah[/name] or something?
Sorry, but this just bugs me beyond belief.

I’ve always felt that Rumor was a very unfortunate name. Why name a child after something negative?!

It’s actually spelled [name]Rumer[/name], and she’s named after an author/poet.