Then there were three! ❤

I’m so excited to share that my baby girls are here. I am overjoyed and so happy they’re finally here. Our beautiful babies arrived on August 16 at 4:56 pm. Our little Micah Wyatt is in love with his new sister’s Twila Opal and Livia Quinn. These girls are the new light of my life. I can’t wait to see who these amazing little girls grow up to become. Twila was born with a full head of light chestnut hair and the most gorgeous blue eyes. Livia has the slightest bit of hair and what we can tell is that it’s this ash blonde kinda color and she has these beautiful green/blue eyes. If you guys have been following my story from the beginning you know these aren’t the original names I picked. I was so stressed with the names. Thanks to friends, family, and of course you guys I picked out these names. My original birth plan was to have a water birth, however, since I was having twins I worried I was going to have to have a c-section. Luckily I was able to have a natural birth. I think for now I will probably lay low on nameberry. I might pop on from time to time. Thank you guys so much for your support and help.

51 Likes

[name_f]Twila[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f] and [name_f]Livia[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] are absolutely stunning! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats!! [name_f]Twila[/name_f] & Livia’s names are just beautiful!

Lovely names! Congrats!

Congratulations! They’re names are gorgeous!!

congrats I love this for you

1 Like

Wow! Amazing! Congratulations! You picked an awesome pair of names!

Congratulations! I love their names!

Congratulations they are such beautiful names!!

congratulations!

Congratulations! [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] names!

Congratulations! Their names are just so beautiful!

congratulations! lovely names! welcome to the world twila and livia !!

Ahhhhhh congratulations :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

Congratulations and happy birthday, [name_f]Twila[/name_f] and [name_f]Livia[/name_f]! What beautiful names you’ve been gifted!

Congratulations!

Twila Opal and Livia Quinn are the most beautiful names for twins ever!!! I love their names so much!!!

I love their names! [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is my all-time favorite too :]

I adore all of your kids’ names! :smiley: Congratulations!