Theo, Arthur, August?? Suggestions Please!

Thanks for help.

I actually love all three names. [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] was on my short list if I had a boy ([name_m]Artie[/name_m]), [name_u]August[/name_u] was too out there for my hubby (But I would have had [name_u]Gus[/name_u] for short) and my cousin already has a wee [name_m]Theodore[/name_m].
Sounds like [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is winning for you as a couple. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] is lovely.
Other names that I liked were: (Since we may have similar taste in boys)! I only chosen first names that I like not ones that go with [name_m]Robert[/name_m].
[name_m]Louie[/name_m]
[name_m]Ralph[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m]
[name_m]Ottis[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u]
[name_u]Percy[/name_u]
[name_m]Zach[/name_m]

[name_m]Just[/name_m] have to say I [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] (nn. [name_u]Theo[/name_u]) and [name_u]August[/name_u]! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] names.

Thanks for suggestions! I had [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] on my list as well, but couldn’t get hubby to agree. I like [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], hadn’t thought of that one before.

I love all of your names, but am partial to [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]. :slight_smile:

I love [name_u]Theo[/name_u]. (so much more than [name_u]Teddy[/name_u]!) [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] sounds like it’s perfect for you! I really like [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_u]August[/name_u] too, but they don’t have as perfect a nickname as [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]/[name_u]Theo[/name_u]. [name_u]Gus[/name_u] and Auggie/[name_m]Augie[/name_m] are cute, but maybe a bit too cutesy. [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] maybe doesn’t need a nickname, but the potential of [name_m]Artie[/name_m] is a flaw, imo.

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] would also be handsome. As would [name_m]Milo[/name_m], [name_m]Wesley[/name_m], [name_m]Julian[/name_m], [name_m]Desmond[/name_m]…