Theo, Baxter or Murphy?

C-Section on Friday and still a little nameless baby! Brothers are [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]McGregor[/name] with a big sis McGuffey. Really would like some input on this little guy…my head is spinning!
[name]Baxter[/name] [name]Maguire[/name]
[name]Theo[/name] [name]Maguire[/name]
[name]Murphy[/name] [name]Maguire[/name]
Also…is [name]Theo[/name] a popular name? I feel like it may be getting too popular to use yet I have never met another [name]Theo[/name]?? WDYT?
Thanks so much!

I’ve met a few Theos but I’m from New Zealand, so I’m not sure if it’s the same wherever you are. I really like [name]Baxter[/name]! I can safely say I have never met a kid with that name. I think it goes well with your other kids names as well :slight_smile:

Of your choices, I think [name]Baxter[/name] fits well with the sibset. It is a surname like the others,as is [name]Murphy[/name], but with [name]Murphy[/name] you run the risk of 3 M names and [name]Oliver[/name] being the odd one out. At least with [name]Baxter[/name] there is a little balance. Also, McGuffey and [name]Murphy[/name] are a bit too similar for my tastes, especially with one being a girl and one being a boy it could be hard for people to tell which one the girl is so I would stick with a non “y” ending. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Theo[/name], but again, I think [name]Baxter[/name] goes best with the set since it seems to tie it together and make it a cohesive group. It’s actually growing on me, very cute!. If [name]Dexter[/name] can be en vogue, why not [name]Baxter[/name]? Best wishes on Friday!

I like [name]Baxter[/name] best, followed by [name]Theo[/name]. I don’t think [name]Theo[/name] is popular. I don’t know any and I’m around a lot of children.

I love [name]Theo[/name], so that’s my first pick. I think it’s so classy and works well on children and adults. I don’t think it’s too popular in real life at all–it’s just talked about often on Nameberry because these ladies have great taste! My second pick would be [name]Baxter[/name], and although it’s cool I don’t think it will age very well. I have trouble imagining a middle aged [name]Baxter[/name]. As for [name]Murphy[/name], I think it’s too much with sister McGuffey. Good luck!

[name]Baxter[/name]:slight_smile: [name]Theo[/name] is growing on me, but I think it’s just b/c now I’m seeing it all over the boards on here.
[name]Murphy[/name] is cute too but maybe TOO similar to the siblings. [name]Baxter[/name] is such a cute name and sounds great with the others!!

[name]Theo[/name] jumped out at me, and when I read the sibling’s names I didn’t change my mind. I think [name]Theo[/name] would fit perfectly!

I think [name]Baxter[/name] is perfect for you and the sibset!

While I haven’t met a young [name]Theo[/name], I do hear it talked about it a lot. So I think it is only a matter of time until we start hearing it more on “real” babies :wink:
I like them all, you can’t go wrong!