Theo, Baxter or Murphy?

C-Section on Friday and still a little nameless baby! Brothers are [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]McGregor[/name] with a big sis McGuffey. Really would like some input on this little guy…my head is spinning!
[name]Baxter[/name] [name]Maguire[/name]
[name]Theo[/name] [name]Maguire[/name]
[name]Murphy[/name] [name]Maguire[/name]
Also…is [name]Theo[/name] a popular name? I feel like it may be getting too popular to use yet I have never met another [name]Theo[/name]?? WDYT?
Thanks so much!

[name]Theo[/name] [name]Baxter[/name] [name]Maguire[/name] would be a great sibling for [name]Oliver[/name], [name]McGregor[/name] and McGuffey. I don’t think [name]Theo[/name] is too popular but I guess that would depend on where you live. It may be more popular in [name]Britain[/name] than [name]North[/name] [name]America[/name]. I love the spunkiness of names that end in “o”. Good luck and let us know that everything went well. All the best!

[name]Theo[/name] [name]Maguire[/name] sounds awesome! Definitely gets my vote! [name]Love[/name] it.

[name]IMO[/name], [name]Theo[/name] is very popular with nameberries, but in the real world, it’s still very uncommon. Perfect!