Theodora Rose

English singer, [name]Robbie[/name] [name]Williams[/name] and his American wife, Ayda have welcomed their baby daughter into the world and have chosen beautifully when it comes to the name; [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Rose[/name].

I know [name]Rose[/name] is a “filler”, but still, it is a stunning name.

I love Take That!

[name]Theodora[/name] isn’t my favorite name, but I agree- [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is stunning, and wonderfully unexpected! It’s classic,beautiful, and unique but not an outrageous celebrity baby name. Plus,they’re calling her [name]Teddy[/name], and I think that is just precious. :]

Very pretty!

I was just coming here to post this! I love [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Rose[/name], and I think that [name]Teddy[/name] is adorably quirky. [name]Theodora[/name] isn’t currently in the top 1000 in the U.S, but I suspect that it will be breaking it soon.

I know I’m the miniority…but I still prefer [name]Theadora[/name] :slight_smile:

Im absolutely in [name]LOVE[/name] with [name]Theodora[/name]. I think its such a classic name they chose! [name]Teddy[/name] is absolutely gorgeous!

I love the name! Starcatcher I actually do prefer [name]Theadora[/name] as well - just because it leads to the more feminine nickname of ‘[name]Thea[/name]’.

Exactly! That’s why I prefer it over [name]Theodora[/name]…

I think it’s a beautiful name, like the people above I do prefer [name]Theadora[/name] because I find it a little bit more feminine. But apart from that sweet name! Plus [name]Teddy[/name] is a cute nickname. Congratulations [name]Robbie[/name] & Ayda.

That is totally sweet, and [name]Rose[/name] goes so well with [name]Theodora[/name] that it CAN’T be just filler. I wonder if it was a nod to [name]Teddy[/name] [name]Roosevelt[/name]?

[name]Rose[/name] is lovely but personally I’m not that keen on [name]Theodora[/name] its quite old fashioned and not really heard of much in the UK, [name]Theodore[/name] for a boy is lovely but not for a girl and I hate [name]Teddy[/name] its not a child’s name its what you might call a puppy or something!

I love [name]Theodora[/name]!!! And [name]Teddy[/name] is super cute as a nn. [name]Rose[/name] as a middle name is a bit of a guilty pleasure - I know it’s over used and filler - but it is lovely. Congrats to them!

I think it’s lovely,even [name]Rose[/name] looks less dull than usual when combined with [name]Theodora[/name]! She’ll get called [name]Theo[/name] rather than [name]Teddy[/name] once she hits her teen,I put money on it!

I love [name]Theodora[/name] and [name]Rose[/name] as separate names but my tongue trips up on the r’s in the combo [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. [name]Rose[/name] [name]Theodora[/name] would flow better but I guess I shouldn’t complain. An majestic and elegant choice for someone like [name]Robbie[/name] [name]Williams[/name].

While it isn’t to my taste, I think its a fabulous choice! Its much better than anything I imagined he would have chosen, I had guessed that he might choose something [name]Jamie[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]-esque.

I think [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is an awesome classy choice for anyone. I was one of those expecting something more [name]Jamie[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]-esque from them as well. While I agree with a preference to [name]Theadora[/name] over [name]Theodora[/name]. I love how they used a soft and very feminine middle name that is a common mn as their mn choice. It will allow their daughter to choose that for later on in life if she chooses and it balances the masculinity of [name]Theodora[/name] so well. I don’t think I would like [name]Theadora[/name] [name]Rose[/name] quite as much. Go [name]Robbie[/name] [name]Williams[/name]!

I do prefer [name]Theadora[/name] and the sibsets are tooo many rrrr’s but overall a good choice. [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Theadora[/name]!!! (my sisters name and now people at school are calling her [name]Teddy[/name])

[name]Rose[/name] IS a filler, but it sounds great on [name]Theodora[/name] and [name]Teddy[/name] is so cute! I love it. Some names flow so naturally with [name]Rose[/name] and have adorable nicknames like that, but those are rare names and [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is terrific! Congrats to them. :slight_smile: I really like the name [name]Theodosia[/name] too!