Theodore or Oliver

What are your thoughts on [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name]? MN would be [name]Louis[/name].

I like the name [name]Oliver[/name] better than the name [name]Theodore[/name]. However when paired with the mn [name]Louis[/name], I think I like [name]Theodore[/name] better. But I think both are nice names, overall.

I like [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] if nn would be [name]Teddy[/name]. I am not a fan of [name]Theo[/name]

[name]Both[/name] are very handsome! I prefer the nicknames for [name]Theodore[/name] better than the full name. I love [name]Theo[/name] and [name]Teddy[/name]. So, I guess I prefer [name]Oliver[/name].

I love both. But I love [name]Theodore[/name] a little bit more. It feels a bit more serious to me, and [name]Teddy[/name] is such a good nickname. I don’t know a single [name]Teddy[/name] I don’t like. And I can’t think of a good nickname for [name]Oliver[/name]. [name]Ollie[/name]? Ugh, awful. Either way, both are great names, and both sound good next to [name]Louis[/name].

[name]Both[/name] of them are great names, and both go well with [name]Louis[/name]. I personally prefer [name]Oliver[/name], but both are very awesome.

I adore [name]Oliver[/name], but with [name]Louis[/name] I very much like [name]Theodore[/name] as well. [name]Teddy[/name] is a very sweet nn too, but I don’t prefer [name]Ollie[/name] or [name]Theo[/name]. I think either way is a great option.

I like [name]Oliver[/name] better. Bu I love the nn [name]Theo[/name]!

[name]Theodore[/name] is way more handsome than [name]Oliver[/name].
And it works way better with mn [name]Louis[/name].

I like them both, [name]Theodore[/name] is on my list and [name]Oliver[/name] is not but I probably wouldn’t use [name]Theodore[/name] I just enjoy the sound of it. If [name]Theodore[/name] would be called [name]Teddy[/name] then I definitely 100% prefer [name]Oliver[/name], if he will have no nickname or be [name]Theo[/name] then it’s a much closer contest. [name]Both[/name] names are strong, traditional, regal, and gorgeous. Good luck! :wink:

I have [name]Oliver[/name] on my list so I prefer it to [name]Theodore[/name]. I think either would would be nice with the middle name [name]Louis[/name].

A vote for [name]Theodore[/name] nn [name]Teddy[/name] or [name]Theo[/name] :slight_smile: Where I am ([name]Sydney[/name] Australia), [name]Oliver[/name] is mega popular and always shortened to [name]Ollie[/name] - I’ve met about 10 [name]Oliver[/name]'s and every one has been [name]Ollie[/name]! [name]Theodore[/name] feels a lot fresher to me!

I just can’t warm to [name]Oliver[/name] or [name]Olivia[/name], the names just make me think of Olives and Liver! :.

[name]Theo[/name]/[name]Theodore[/name] is nice but I don’t really like the way [name]Theodore[/name] sounds as a full name “My name is [name]Theodore[/name]…” I just think it sounds a bit much.

I’d probably go with [name]Theo[/name] as the full name!

[name]Both[/name] are nice names, I slightly prefer [name]Oliver[/name] as a full name over [name]Theodore[/name] but I strongly prefer [name]Theo[/name] or [name]Teddy[/name] as nicknames over [name]Ollie[/name].

I like [name]Oliver[/name] much better.

[name]Theodore[/name]!

I love the choices for a nickname, and [name]Theodore[/name] sounds perfect paired with [name]Louis[/name].

I like [name]Oliver[/name] better, though I do like [name]Theodore[/name] as well. [name]How[/name] are you pronouncing [name]Louis[/name] - [name]Louie[/name] or [name]Lewis[/name]? I think [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Louie[/name] works best, and [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Lewis[/name].

[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Louis[/name] is so handsome.

I love [name]Theo[/name] as a full name, but I’m only lukewarm on [name]Theodore[/name].

I like them both the same and like so many out here I like the nn 's for [name]Theodore[/name] better. [name]Louis[/name] is a great middle name for both

[name]Theodore[/name] for sure! [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Louis[/name] is wonderful