There's no way we're having 50 sons...

… so help us narrow down our list! We agree on too many names, but these are the ONLY names that we agree on, so the first and middle name will have to be from this list. We aren’t pregnant yet, but would like to decide on a name before hand (we have a long girl list, too, so helps us out there as well on the girl name board!). What names would you pair together?
[name]Alec[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Alton[/name]
[name]Anselm[/name]
[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Auberon[/name]
[name]Axton[/name]
[name]Barden[/name]
Belmont (mn only)
[name]Bronte[/name]
[name]Callum[/name] (mn only)
[name]Cedric[/name] (mn only)
[name]Charles[/name] (mn only)
[name]Conrad[/name] (mn only)
[name]Dante[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Denham[/name]
[name]Desmond[/name] (front runner for a first name)
[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Dorian[/name]
[name]Eamon[/name]
[name]Easton[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Elton[/name]
[name]Emmett[/name]
[name]Farley[/name]
[name]Finnegan[/name]
[name]Floyd[/name]
[name]Gregory[/name] (mn only)
[name]Harvey[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Holden[/name]
[name]Ivan[/name]
[name]Jack[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]Jarvis[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Lennon[/name] (mn only)
[name]Magnus[/name]
[name]Malcolm[/name]
[name]Maxwell[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Orion[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Remus[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Schuyler[/name]
[name]Seth[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Stuart[/name]
[name]Victor[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name]
[name]Walter[/name]
[name]Wilfred[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name]

Some names I like:
[name]Alec[/name] Belmont
[name]Alexander[/name] [name]Lennon[/name]
[name]Elias[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Charles[/name]/ [name]Henry[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Miles[/name] [name]Orion[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Miles[/name] / [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Charles[/name]

I like [name]Julian[/name] and [name]Simon[/name] as well, but can’t come up with a combination right now.

Thanks for your help! Our last name starts with a B and sounds kind of like [name]Michelle[/name], if that helps at all. I’ve just spent so much time looking at names and making lists, that it is all kind of jumbled in my head. We are really leaning toward [name]Desmond[/name], but we don’t know what to pair it with.

These jumped out at me (in a good way):
[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Desmond[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Lennon[/name] (GP name for me)
[name]Orion[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name]

I just did your girl’s list, and I’ll treat this the same way- only comment if I feel the need to or if I don’t like it, so that it’ll be easier to narrow down. If I don’t say anything, I like the name.
[name]Alec[/name]/[name]Alexander[/name]- Why not use [name]Alec[/name] as a nickname for [name]Alexander[/name]? I love [name]Alexander[/name] with [name]Grace[/name], and the multitude of possible nicknames for [name]Alexander[/name] and [name]Alexandra[/name] really appeals to me.
[name]Alton[/name]- I only think of [name]Alton[/name] [name]Brown[/name] from the food network.
[name]Anselm[/name]- I just don’t like this at all
[name]Archer[/name]/[name]Arthur[/name]- I really like both of these, and I love [name]Archie[/name] and [name]Artie[/name].
[name]Auberon[/name]- Too close to [name]Oberon[/name], and a bit over-the-top to me.
[name]Axton[/name]- [name]Ashton[/name] is far more familiar, and appealing, in my opinion.
[name]Barden[/name]/Belmont (mn only)/[name]Bronte[/name]- [name]Don[/name]'t like any, especially with your last name (I’m substituting “Bichelle”)
[name]Callum[/name] (mn only)- [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Callum[/name]. I like it more as a first name, but it’s great either way.
[name]Conrad[/name] (mn only)- Not a fan. Old-sounding to me.
[name]Denham[/name]- reminds me of teeth.
[name]Desmond[/name] (front runner for a first name)- I’m not a huge fan of [name]Desmond[/name], but I really like [name]Desi[/name].
[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Dorian[/name]- Doesn’t sound tough enough to me, since it’s so close to [name]Dora[/name], [name]Dorine[/name], et. all.
[name]Elton[/name]- I love all your E names except this one. I feel it’s too tied to [name]Elton[/name] [name]John[/name], and I don’t think a strong association with any celebrity, especially a living one, is a good idea.
[name]Farley[/name]- I like [name]Finley[/name] much more.
[name]Floyd[/name]- It feels super old to me.
[name]Harvey[/name]- I’m neutral. It’s not bad, but I don’t think it’s your best option.
[name]Ivan[/name]- Too Russian to me.
[name]Jarvis[/name]- Sounds like some kind of animal to me.
[name]Magnus[/name]- Seems like a big name for a kid to me.
[name]Orion[/name]- Too constelation to me personally, but I don’t think it’s a bad name. I definitely see the appeal.
[name]Oscar[/name]- I’m not an [name]Oscar[/name] fan. It feels so hipster, which I don’t like. All the Oscars I’ve ever met are either middle aged hispanic men or children under 10 with very hipster, generally wealthy parents. Plus I always want to add “the grouch” at the end.
[name]Remus[/name]- Too tied to [name]Remus[/name] and [name]Romulus[/name] and [name]Remus[/name] Lupin for me.
[name]Schuyler[/name]- I think it’s become too feminine.
[name]Stuart[/name]- Dated to me.
[name]Victor[/name]- For some reason I just don’t like this.
[name]Wilfred[/name]- I see the appeal, but too dated for me.

I think you’ve got great taste and some excellent choices. If it were me, I’d go with: [name]Vincent[/name] [name]Callum[/name], [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Dante[/name] ("[name]Alec[/name]"), [name]Elias[/name] [name]Gregory[/name], [name]Jack[/name] [name]Rowan[/name], [name]Finnegan[/name] [name]Gregory[/name], or [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Lennon[/name].

I think your front runner, [name]Desmond[/name], sounds best in these combos:
[name]Desmond[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Desmond[/name] [name]Charles[/name]
[name]Desmond[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Desmond[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]

Others combos I like from your list include:
[name]Simon[/name] [name]Gregory[/name]
[name]Easton[/name] [name]Charles[/name]
[name]Magnus[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Walter[/name] [name]Seth[/name]
[name]Maxwell[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Wilfred[/name] [name]Gregory[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Ivan[/name] [name]Gregory[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name] [name]Lennon[/name]
[name]Elias[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name]

I like [name]Desmond[/name] (and the nn “[name]Des[/name]”) for your last name.

And I think the previous poster’s suggestions sound great, especially:
[name]Desmond[/name] [name]James[/name] ([name]James[/name] seems like it works as a middle name for any first name)
[name]Desmond[/name] [name]Charles[/name]

Plus, I like
[name]Desmond[/name] [name]Dante[/name] (reminds me of [name]Count[/name] of [name]Monte[/name] Cristo)
[name]Desmond[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name]
[name]Desmond[/name] [name]Julian[/name] (seems pleasantly french)
[name]Arthur[/name] [name]Desmond[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name] [name]Desmond[/name]
[name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Desmond[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name] [name]Desmond[/name]