These Names as Siblings?

Right now I only have three names on my list for each gender and as my boyfriend and I want three (MAYBE four) children, I’d like to make sure they’s fit together as siblings. Or maybe find some names that would fit with them. Here we go.

MY GIRLS:
[name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Maeve[/name], and [name]Eloise[/name]

I really think [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Maeve[/name] could be sisters, but I dont think [name]Eloise[/name] has the same kind of… Flow and style. It’s seems to frilly next to the other two.

MY BOYS:
[name]Theodore[/name], [name]Jasper[/name], and [name]Holden[/name]

I’m really not sure that any of these fit together. I think they could all fit a southern gentleman (not something I go for normaly, but whatever fits), but are they brothers?

[name]Do[/name] you think the genders mix? Or would you add/subtract names? I’m lost on these. I’d greatly appreciate any help you can give me :slight_smile:

• [name]Kylee[/name]

For the girls’ names, I agree that [name]Scarlett[/name] & [name]Maeve[/name] would make good sisters and [name]Eloise[/name] seeming out of place. I feel like [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Maeve[/name] are more modern/current names while [name]Eloise[/name] is more vintage.

For the boys, I don’t think any of them have the same style. Maybe if [name]Theodore[/name] was simply [name]Theo[/name] it could work with [name]Holden[/name], but [name]Jasper[/name] still doesn’t really fit in. I don’t really know what category to put [name]Jasper[/name] in, [name]Holden[/name] is a somewhat modern name, and [name]Theodore[/name] is a classic. They just don’t have ties to each other, in my mind at least.

I can see [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Maeve[/name] and [name]Holden[/name]; [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Maeve[/name] and [name]Theo[/name]; or [name]Theo[/name], [name]Holden[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name] being great sibsets, with [name]Theo[/name], [name]Holden[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name] being my favourite of the three.

Thank you :slight_smile: [name]Theodore[/name] would go by [name]Theo[/name], but I love the classic-ness of the name. For a while, I thought [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] would be perfect together, but [name]Shannon[/name] likes [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Maeve[/name] TONS more, so I gave up on that. [name]Do[/name] you have an suggestions for other names?

[name]Hi[/name],

I actually think [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Maeve[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] go together really well. Although [name]Scarlett[/name] is a bit more trendy/popular at the moment.
As for the boys I don’t really think all the styles suit. To me [name]Theodore/name & [name]Jasper[/name] would go with this list of girls perfectly.
But I’m not too sure about [name]Holden[/name]. But I think that’s because the second most popular brand of car in Australia is called [name]Holden[/name] - so I can’t picture it on a child. That’s just me though!
I would also suggest:
[name]Miles[/name]/[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Casper[/name]
:slight_smile: