These names?

[name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] or [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u]?

[name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] or Safiya [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u]?

Or [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]?

Which one do you like more of each pair and which one is your favorite? [name_m]How[/name_m] would you picture someone with that name?

[name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u], just because [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]'s both names seem too similar length-wise. I think of [name_u]Riley[/name_u] M. like a normal girl, a little into literature, and enjoys her social life.

Not sure. [name_m]How[/name_m]'s Saifya pronounced? They both cannot conjure an image in my brain, somehow. They sound a little more of the quiet side.

[name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. I think it semi-alliterates, but it’s okay. It makes me think of a cheery kind of character that has a few good, compassionate friends. She can be unusually honest, and looks a little cute.

If you want me to pick one, I would pick [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u].

I love [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] the best. I agree that [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is too long, and I really like how [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] rolls off your tongue.

Hmm, I imagine her very curly hair (almost a Lorde kind of hairstyle) that is blondish? She’s spunky, fashionable and very loyal to her friends. She loves reading classic literature.