Thessaly??

I posted a bit ago about [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f]. For name berries thoughts on it, and for middle name ideas.

I like [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_u]Vale[/name_u] but I’m not quite sure what else. I have a three syllable two part last name.

So here are my questions

1. What do you see when you hear/read the name [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f]?

2. Is it good with other -lee, -lie, -ly names as sibling names as long as they don’t start with a T.

3. More middle name ideas!!!

[name_f]TIA[/name_f]!!!

[name_f]EDIT[/name_f]:

I really like good name meanings as well!

It doesn’t really create an image since I would still try to figure out how to say it out loud without it turning into [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] or Thethaly.
    After I managed to wrap my head around the pronunciation, though, it creates an image of a waterfall or drops of water in general. A very “fresh” image.

2. Is it good with other -lee, -lie, -ly names as sibling names as long as they don’t start with a T.
    I think other -ee (in sound) endings would be fine (like [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f]) but I wouldn’t put it with something like [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] or [name_f]Coralie[/name_f].

[name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] / [name_f]Flora[/name_f]
    [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
    [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_f]Ada[/name_f]
    [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f]

(your style isn’t clear to me which is why I’m not sure what to suggest)

Thanks for the response opheliaflora!
I don’t really have a set style but I’m not a huge fan of what’s popular ever.

I kind of like [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] but I don’t think the DH would go with it.

I’m not gonna lie, I have a tiny bit of a lingering lisp from when I was a child, so this name doesn’t make me happy, haha. That aside, I kind of get a “[name_f]Cicely[/name_f]” vibe from this name. I would think some British aristocrat would have this name. I think paired with the right middle name it wouldn’t be all that bad.

No, I think you should stay away from anything else ending in an “e” sound, as [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] is kind of a strong name, it should have a shorter, one or two syllable middle name.

[name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
    [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
    [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
    (this one is actually a bit longer) [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. It’s pretty.

[name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_f]Anwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
[name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
[name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_f]Maren[/name_f]
[name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]
[name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_f]Tamsin[/name_f]
[name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]

[name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] makes me think of Thrace. I see how it could sound like a lispy [name_f]Cecily[/name_f], but I like it. I’d like it paired with a short Greek-ish middle name like [name_u]Hero[/name_u], [name_f]Charis[/name_f], [name_f]Cora[/name_f], [name_u]Echo[/name_u], [name_f]Petra[/name_f].

It’s a difficult one! I have a three syllable last name that starts with s and ends in. Nd

Is it pronounced with a hard T like [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and [name_f]Theresa[/name_f] or a typical “th” like [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]?

I like [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f].