They don't go together :(

So there are a few names that I really love but they are just so different that they don’t go. Out of my list which ones would you put together any why.

[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Toby[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Jennifer[/name]
[name]Calliope[/name]
[name]Demetria[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Saoirse[/name]
[name]Elowen[/name]

*I mean as a sibset they don’t go, not as names with middles

[name]Saoirse[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is a lovely combination, and [name]Elizabeth[/name] is a good middle name for most names.

[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Milo[/name] sounds wonderful in my opinion. :slight_smile: It flows well and is full of substance.
[name]Calliope[/name] [name]Louisa[/name] would be my other pick. I like the way these two names sound together.

[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Milo[/name]
[name]Calliope[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jennifer[/name]
[name]Elowen[/name] [name]Demetria[/name]

edit: hah, wrote this as [name]Ellie[/name] posted, we obviously think alike…

[name]Jasper[/name], [name]Toby[/name] ([name]Tobias[/name]?), and [name]Milo[/name] work fine for me. As their sister, [name]Louisa[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name]/[name]Eliza[/name] would be great!

[name]Jasper[/name], [name]Milo[/name], [name]Toby[/name], [name]Jennifer[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] sound great!

[name]Jasper[/name] & [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Toby[/name] & [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] & [name]Elowen[/name] {love!!}
[name]Calliope[/name] & [name]Demetria[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name] & [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Jennifer[/name] & [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Saoirse[/name] & [name]Elowen[/name]
[name]Toby[/name] & [name]Saoirse[/name]

I suppose we do, ottilie. :slight_smile: haha

Sibsets don’t necessarily have to go together or match in my opinion. In fact, I prefer names that don’t seem like they come from the same set, because I feel like it gives each child more room to grow to have independent personalities. I might just be looking into it a little too much, of course. That being said, I still like [name]Calliope[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name] the best.

Boys: [name]Milo[/name], [name]Toby[/name], [name]Jasper[/name] - I think they work just fine together, although not really with any of the girls’ names. Then again, sometimes people have different styles for boys and girls.

Greek: [name]Calliope[/name] and [name]Demetria[/name]

Classic: [name]Louisa[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Felicity[/name]

Celtic: [name]Jennifer[/name], [name]Elowen[/name], [name]Saoirse[/name]

I think [name]Milo[/name], [name]Toby[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name] sound great together for sibs. Also, [name]Calliope[/name], [name]Demetria[/name], [name]Felicity[/name] and [name]Elowen[/name]…I think [name]Jasper[/name], [name]Felicity[/name], and [name]Calliope[/name] sound great, and [name]Jennifer[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Louisa[/name] do too!

[name]Milo[/name] and [name]Toby[/name]

[name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name]

[name]Calliope[/name] and [name]Demetria[/name]

[name]Louisa[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name]

[name]Saoirse[/name] and [name]Elowen[/name]

[name]Jennifer[/name] doesn’t go with any of them.