They're Here!

Hello all!
It’s been forever since I’ve been on here…things have definitely changed.

I thought I’d stop by and announce that our little ones have arrived safe and sound.

[name]Margaret[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name], [name]Phineas[/name] [name]Rupert[/name], and [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Frederick[/name] were born [name]August[/name] 10th at 4:31, 4:33, and 4:34 pm.
They were a little bit early. My due date was two days ago. They spent a couple of days in the NICU, but they are home now.

[name]Maggie[/name] weighed in at 4lbs. 8oz.
[name]Finn[/name] weighed in at 4lbs. 6oz.
[name]Theo[/name] weighed in at 4lbs. 9oz.

I can’t thank you all enough for the help.

I’ll be the first to congratulate you! Great names and nns!

What beautiful names! Congratulations on your triplets!

Hello all!
It’s been forever since I’ve been on here…things have definitely changed.

I thought I’d stop by and announce that our little ones have arrived safe and sound.

[name]Margaret[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name], [name]Phineas[/name] [name]Rupert[/name], and [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Frederick[/name] were born [name]August[/name] 10th at 4:31, 4:33, and 4:34 pm.
They were a little bit early. My due date was two days ago. They spent a couple of days in the NICU, but they are home now.

[name]Maggie[/name] weighed in at 4lbs. 8oz.
[name]Finn[/name] weighed in at 4lbs. 6oz.
[name]Theo[/name] weighed in at 4lbs. 9oz.

I can’t thank you all enough for the help.

Congratulations and [name]Phineas[/name] [name]Rupert[/name] is superb, indeed all the names are gorgeous as are their cute nn’s and lovely to hear that they had such good birthweights.

Congratulations! [name]How[/name] wonderful to have a healthy set of triplets! Your names are wonderful too. I love all 3 so much and they fit so well together. Enjoy your new sweeties!

What completely beautiful names! Such an achievement to find three names which work together so well. Congratulations (and good luck with) three healthy little ones :smiley:

[name]Auburn[/name]

Aww your names are gorgeous! Congratz on the safe delivery and good luck! :smiley: