They're here!

Sorry for the late post, but I wanted to pop back in to say that our two gorgeous little girls, [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u], arrived safe and sound by emergency cesarean almost one month ago today. They were born at 38 weeks on [name_f]September[/name_f] 4th, and weighed in at a healthy 6 lbs 2 oz and 5 lbs 11 oz. We were in the hospital for about a week due to jaundice followed by weight loss, but they’re doing very well now and are growing like weeds. Life is chaotic and exhausting at the moment, which is why I haven’t posted sooner, but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped out in the naming process! We’ve gotten a lot of compliments on them, so well-done berries! :slight_smile:

Awww, congratulations! I’m glad they’re doing well, and their names are beautiful. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you’re enjoying the double baby snuggles!!!

Congrats to you and your little ones! They are extremely well-named, and I’m so glad to hear everyone is doing well. =]

Congratulations on your two precious girls! They have gorgeous names.

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your twin girls, [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]. Their names are gorgeous! I’m glad to hear that everyone is doing well! Enjoy your girls!

Congrats on your twin daughters. They have such beautiful and elegant names.

Congratulations! Absolutely beautiful names.

Congratulations! [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] have many blessed years.
Beautiful names.

Congratulations! [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] are probably the best twin set I have ever heard. Good luck with your girls!

Thanks, everyone! We’re loving all the baby snuggles, to be sure.

What gorgeous names you picked! Congrats!

Such wonderful names! Congratulations!

Thanks all!

Congrats for the twins! [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] are so lovely. :slight_smile:

So happy for you! Congratulations! Their names are adorable too!

Congratulations! Your name choices are simply beautiful! Try to get some rest :slight_smile: