Think have decided... What do you think?

[name]Hi[/name]!

We’ve decided to go with [name]Katherine[/name] for our daughter! Now to decide her middle name! So…
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Morgana[/name] [name]Hedley[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Jemima[/name] [name]Hedley[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Jessica[/name] [name]Hedley[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Emma[/name] [name]Hedley[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Hedley[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Hedley[/name]

Her brothers are named [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] and [name]Laurence[/name] [name]Christopher[/name].

What do you think? If you don’t like any then please make suggestions.

Thanks, [name]Minnie[/name]

I love [name]Katherine[/name] with [name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Laurence[/name]! :slight_smile: Are you going to be using a nickname, or [name]Katherine[/name] in full? From your list of middles, I really like [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Jemima[/name] and [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]. What about:

[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Sylvia[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Guinevere[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Bridget[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Theresa[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Diana[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Linnea[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Miranda[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Rebecca[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Ginevra[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Helena[/name]

[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Morgana[/name] is gorgeous!

Ditto.

Thanks irisrose. She’ll be [name]Katherine[/name] - [name]Alexander[/name] doesn’t do nicknames… (I only go as [name]Minnie[/name] because I got fed up of people mispronouncing Minuette all the time!) Out of those suggestions, I like [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Rebecca[/name] but not as much as those already on our list!

[name]Minnie[/name] x

[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Emma[/name] [name]Hedley[/name] is very charming.

Ditto.[/quote]

I have to third this. [name]LOVE[/name]!

Thanks everyone! [name]Alexander[/name] has just mentioned that he would rather like to use my name as [name]Katherine[/name]'s middle name… [name]Katherine[/name] Minuette [name]Hedley[/name] (it is pronounced min-you-et-eh - have to love my mother…). I’m not sure. What do you think?

[name]Katherine[/name] Minuette is nice. I said it a few times and it really grew on me. I like that it’s your name and your daughter will have that connection with your name!

I like [name]Matilda[/name], but I also like Minuette if you’re comfortable with using it. :slight_smile:

[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Rose[/name] or [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]!
So beautiful :slight_smile:

I also love [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name], [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Mary[/name], [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] and [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Wilhelmina[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Katherine[/name] Minuette is lovely and would be a really nice connection between you both, but if u decide not to go with it my favourite is [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Jemima[/name] :slight_smile:

I think it’s really stunning and I think [name]Katherine[/name] goes really well with your boys names regardless of which middle name you choose :slight_smile: