Think I found 'the' name!

I’ve had a very hard time for a boys name for my 2nd. None of the names excited me as much as my first son [name]Harrison[/name]. Until today at the nail salon this Italian woman mentioned to me “[name]Matteo[/name]”. This really lit up my face as I haven’t seen it in all my long hours of searching. It doesn’t sound too exotic to me. Our last name is [name]Cruz[/name] so I think [name]Matteo[/name] [name]Cruz[/name] sounds really good. It’s a bit different than his brother [name]Harrison[/name] but I’m not all about matchy matchy. What do you think!? :slight_smile:

I just have to convince my husband now, haha. He can be picky.

[name]Love[/name] it! I have always liked it and [name]Matthias[/name], but we already have a [name]Matt[/name] in the family. [name]Matteo[/name] [name]Cruz[/name] is nice.

I think it sounds very ethnic …but its a nice name

[name]Mateo[/name] is one of the few baby names I liked as a teen. I wasn’t someone who thought of names much but I heard it once and it just stuck! Goes great with your last name too.

[name]Matteo[/name] is very nice! [name]Matt[/name] is a grounded nickname and [name]Teo[/name] is very cool. I think [name]Matteo[/name] [name]Cruz[/name] is very cool.

[name]Matteo[/name] is very nice! I like the more traditional [name]Matthew[/name], but [name]Matteo[/name] is striking and handsome, and [name]Harrison[/name] and [name]Matteo[/name] are really cool together. [name]Matteo[/name] [name]Cruz[/name] sounds great to me!

I love the sound of [name]Matteo[/name] [name]Cruz[/name], what a lucky boy he will be to have a name like that!!