Think I've finally made a decision - Thoughts please!

Due a baby girl in [name_f]April[/name_f], a sister for [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] and [name_f]Saskia[/name_f]. I’ve always struggled with girls names so have found it very difficult finding something I totally love and can imagine saying every day.

So… I’ve fallen for [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] with the middle name [name_f]Irene[/name_f] (she is due on what would have been my Gran’s 90th birthday)

What do people think? I like more traditional names, is [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] too modern and “out there” compared to [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] and [name_f]Saskia[/name_f]?

Thoughts please!

Much love all the way from rainy [name_u]London[/name_u], UK.

If you love it, you should use it! All three names have a quirky vibe to me which ties them together.

I like [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] and I think it complements [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] and [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] well. To me [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] feels quite similar to [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] - they’re both unusual and rather quirky but not unheard of.

I don’t think [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] is too out there for [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] and [name_f]Saskia[/name_f], especially since I’ve never heard of [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] before! I see you have a german/dutch thing going there, while both [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] and [name_f]Irene[/name_f] are greek names.

[name_m]Rupert[/name_m], [name_f]Saskia[/name_f], and [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f]
[name_m]Rupert[/name_m], [name_f]Saskia[/name_f], and [name_f]Irene[/name_f].

I have to say it feels like [name_f]Irene[/name_f] fits better with the siblings. Have you considered [name_f]Irene[/name_f] [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f]?

Other suggestions:
[name_m]Rupert[/name_m], [name_f]Saskia[/name_f], and [name_f]Sidonie[/name_f]
[name_m]Rupert[/name_m], [name_f]Saskia[/name_f], and [name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_m]Rupert[/name_m], [name_f]Saskia[/name_f], and [name_f]Ianthe[/name_f]
[name_m]Rupert[/name_m], [name_f]Saskia[/name_f], and [name_f]Zorah[/name_f]
[name_m]Rupert[/name_m], [name_f]Saskia[/name_f], and [name_f]Rowena[/name_f]
[name_m]Rupert[/name_m], [name_f]Saskia[/name_f], and [name_f]Cosima[/name_f]
[name_m]Rupert[/name_m], [name_f]Saskia[/name_f], and [name_f]Romilly[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] or [name_f]Sidonie[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f]. Good luck!

[name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] is perfect with [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] and [name_f]Saskia[/name_f]! I definitely don’t think it’s too out-there. Taken all together, the three names have a slight ~eccentric upper-class~ vibe that’s very cool.

They make a nice and quirky set. [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] doesn’t seem too modern or out there.

Use it. [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] is wonderful. :slight_smile:

I agree with everyone saying [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] fits nicely with your slightly “quirky”, wonderfully less-common sibset. That was my first thought but then I was unsure how familiar these names are in the UK… after reading the comments I see my thoughts are the consensus. Nice names :slight_smile: [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f] is lovely.

I love it!

I love [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f]! You could also do [name_f]Irene[/name_f] [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] and have [name_m]Rupert[/name_m], [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] and [name_f]Irene[/name_f]. That would be lovely! :slight_smile: