Think we have almost decided and would love your thoughts!

I think we have finally decided on the name [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] for our [name_f]May[/name_f] baby. Please let me know what you think - both positive and negative opinions appreciated! :slight_smile: Thanks in advance!

I like it! congrats!!

I adore [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]. The combo flows well. Congratulations on finding THE name.

I love it - it’s pretty and I think [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] could suit just about anyone. [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] is lovely too, and it flows together beautifully.

I love it! [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] really livens up [name_f]Sophie[/name_f].

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] is stunning! Congratulations!

Very pretty. I dislike the popularity of [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], but nonetheless it is a lovely name.

It has a beautiful flow. They are both gorgeous names. It does feel expected to me, only because I have met so many little Sophies and 4 baby Francescas in recent years, though I think [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] is over represented in my personal sampling. But it is a very lovely name.

I love [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f], it is gorgeous. Congratulations! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] is beautiful. :slight_smile:

Very pretty!

I love it! Very cute, yet spunky.

That’s beautiful! Congratulations!

Thank you guys! You are making me feel good about our choice!

I love it! [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] sounds very sweet and fresh compared to [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]. [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] goes very well with it! You chose a great name!!

I think [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] is too much of a nickname to be used as a full name.

I think its a beautuful name! I LIKE THAT YOU CHOSE [name_f]SOPHIE[/name_f] VS [name_f]SOPHIA[/name_f]. Congrats!!

not my favorite names, but there’s certainly nothing wrong with them!

Stunning! I love it!

I think it’s perfect! I personally love [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] and think [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] flows beautifully with it. Congratulations!!!