Think we have made a decision, WDYT?

I am due with our second boy at the end of [name]March[/name] and after loads of stress and millions of names I think we may have something! (Finally)
My first son’s name is [name]Bryar[/name] [name]Levi[/name] and for his little brother we are really liking [name]Easton[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] (middle name is still up for debate but as of right now thomas works). The last name is cushing.

ok please give me some feed back! THanks Everybody!!

I really like it! Very handsome. : D.

I guess my one suggestion is to keep pushing the middle unless you are set. [name]Thomas[/name] is a wonderful name, and [name]Easton[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] C. is wonderful. I just think a one or three syllable name would have the potential to mix it up a bit more. That’s not essential though. I also find the -ton -[name]Thom[/name] transition mildly repetitive. But anyway, all that said, it still works.

[name]Easton[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] and [name]Easton[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] are two that come to mind as options.

I love it! I also like jesba’s option- [name]Easton[/name] [name]Theodore[/name]. It sounds beautiful, [name]Easton[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] is great though.

I love it! I think [name]Easton[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] is so handsome and I love [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Bryar[/name], and [name]Easton[/name] together.

If the syllabic thing bothers you (it doesn’t bother me), maybe a one-syllable MN might work? I think something like [name]Easton[/name] [name]Flynn[/name] or [name]Easton[/name] [name]Rhys[/name] would be handsome…

Good luck!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Easton[/name]!!!

My son is named [name]Bryar[/name] [name]Jordan[/name] =)

Very handsome!

I think its nice, its nms but its a very strong handsome name.