Think we've found The One...what do you think?

[name]Hi[/name], Berries! After struggling with names for our sixth child for MONTHS now, I think that perhaps we’ve finally stumbled across The One…

[name]Leopold[/name] [name]Rex[/name]. Nickname [name]Leo[/name].

First of all, what do you think of the name itself?

Does it fit the vibe of our other kids’ names? [name]Felix[/name], [name]Olive[/name], [name]Maeve[/name], [name]Sunny[/name], [name]Ned[/name], and [name]Leo[/name]?

Is [name]Leopold[/name] too heavy for anyone? Is it too weird? Is there an ample amount of teasing leverage?

Gah. I just want to find the name I’m going to name my last baby. Sigh.

[name]Leopold[/name] [name]Rex[/name] is wonderful. It’s handsome, quirky, and goes great with your other kids’ names.

Perfect! It’s so quirky and sweet - and it goes really well with your other kids names.

It’s a very kingly name. I like it and it does go well with the others. :slight_smile:

Edited to add: And by kingly, I don’t mean heavy. It’s just [name]Leo[/name] being a lion reference (king of the jungle) and [name]Rex[/name] also meaning “king”.

Nicely done! I love [name]Leopold[/name] [name]Rex[/name], and [name]Leo[/name] goes so well with your other (fantastic) kiddo names. I think you have a winner. :slight_smile:

love it!

Handsome! Great name and fits the sibset beautifully! :slight_smile:

Strong, beautiful name! Congrats!