Thinking about names for second little person

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all, we are just starting to think about starting to try for a second little person which has me starting to think about names. With our first, we had such a hard time with names and our little one didn’t have a name for about a week after he was born. Hoping to avoid that situation a second time! Our first little one’s name is [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Ennesley but I sometimes wish we had gone with some of the less traditional names we were considering. Looking at some of the names we considered last time, would love your thoughts as a possible sibling for [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] often called Tommo.

[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] (addie)
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f] ([name_f]Maisie[/name_f] or [name_f]Meg[/name_f])
[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] ([name_f]Annie[/name_f])
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] ([name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], [name_f]Ro[/name_f], or [name_u]Romy[/name_u] depending on what fits)
[name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u]

[name_u]Alden[/name_u]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_m]Angus[/name_m] (gus)
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]

I really like the combo of [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Ennesley and the whole naming process is usually quite stressful for people.

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] is my favorite. I also love [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] and Rosrmary with [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]. For boys I love [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]. [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] flows well. I’m not sure if you are looking for middle names but I’ll suggest away anyway:

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Ennesley and [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Ennesley and [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Ennesley and [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Ennesley and [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Ennesley and [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Ennesley and [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Ennesley and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Ennesley and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] Ennesley and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]

Best wishes,

[name_f]Saskia[/name_f] :slight_smile:

Thanks! [name_m]Just[/name_m] hoping to have a clearer idea than last time!

I like all of these names with [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], although [name_u]Alden[/name_u] stands out as the one that doesn’t as much.

My faves:
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
and ALL the girl names!

Thanks! I am curious what you associate with [name_u]Alden[/name_u] and why you think it doesn’t go as well? Our first one was almost [name_u]Alden[/name_u] and it is near the top of our list for a possible second.

Hm, I think it’s because it’s not as traditional sounding as the others. I have no associations with it which I guess is what makes it stand out, as the others seem to have more history to me. Doesn’t mean it’s bad! I think it has a nice sound. [name_u]Alden[/name_u] [name_m]Miles[/name_m] or [name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_u]Alden[/name_u] works :slight_smile:

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and [name_u]Alden[/name_u] would be perfect together. I can’t see why [name_u]Alden[/name_u] isn’t more popular. It’s so handsome!

From your girl’s list, I love all of your choices, but [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] stand out to me.

Congratulations! You can’t go wrong with those fantastic lists.

[name_u]Alden[/name_u] is gorgeous, so handsome and soft, just like [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] is so me. So underused

Thanks for the feedback on [name_u]Alden[/name_u]!