Thinking Ahead...

So, we have a baby girl coming in [name]March[/name], and I am getting pretty tired of focusing on girls’ names, so I thought I would broaden my name thinking a bit.

We have one son, [name]Finley[/name] [name]Ransom[/name], who is called [name]Finn[/name] 90% of the time. Our choices for our daughter are listed below, as are the choices we narrowed down in the even this was a boy. What combos make the best sibling group (as if we named this daughter from the list and then subsequently had another boy)? Perhaps thinking of this girl in context of more possible siblings will help us name her!

[name]Finley[/name] and:

Girl:
[name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Cosette[/name]
[name]Annora[/name]
[name]Erin[/name]

Boy:
[name]James[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Malcolm[/name]
[name]Shepherd[/name]

(FYI - before we found out this baby was a girl, we had chosen the name [name]James[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] - too bad we can’t use it for a girl, I [name]LOVE[/name] it!)

[name]James[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] is so handsome. If you have another boy I think you should definitely use it. And I love [name]Finn[/name], [name]James[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] together. They’re all classic and handsome/beautiful. They make such a good sibling set. So my vote for your daughter’s name definitely goes to [name]Elizabeth[/name] :slight_smile:

I like…

[name]Finn[/name], [name]James[/name] [name]Arthur[/name], and [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Annora[/name] (favourite!)
[name]Finn[/name], [name]Arthur[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Finn[/name], [name]Malcolm[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Finn[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Annora[/name]
[name]Finn[/name], [name]Cossette[/name] and [name]Annora[/name]

I think this sibset would be gorgeous.

[name]Finley[/name] [name]Ransom[/name] “[name]Finn[/name]”
[name]Annora[/name] [name]Cosette[/name] “[name]Annie[/name]/[name]Nora[/name]”
[name]Malcolm[/name] [name]Shepherd[/name] “[name]Mal[/name]/[name]Colm[/name]”

I love [name]James[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] too but [name]James[/name] is a bit too common for me. I’m also not a huge fan of [name]Erin[/name] as to me it seems a bit dated, but it’s still nice.

GL!