Third Baby and we are STUCK on the name - PLEASE help

[name]How[/name] about [name]Margot[/name]?

I think you can get [name]Maggie[/name] out of that, and it’s similar to [name]Marlowe[/name] which you liked without sounding so trendy.

[name]Oliver[/name], [name]Ellery[/name], and [name]Margot[/name] could work.

I like [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Carys[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], and [name]Lilah[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] a lot (in that order)

Irelyn [name]Elizabeth[/name] feels like a very different style from your other names, and I really don’t think it goes

Has anyone suggested [name]Iona[/name] (eye-o-na)? It is a Scottish place name.

That is probably our order
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Carys[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Lilah[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]

And still hanging on my a thread [name]Marlowe[/name] - I still have a think for it. I love that it is as unique are [name]Ellery[/name] but don’t like that it is not as feminine.

I’m just stuck on [name]Ivy[/name] sounded too much like [name]Ellery[/name].
[name]How[/name] to pronounce [name]Carys[/name] - will it always be "is it CARE-iss or CAR-iss.
And wondering how popular lilah will become.

Thoughts anyone?

Also what do you think of [name]Corliss[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]?

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]! That was almost my DD’s name. She ended up [name]Ivy[/name] Aeryn though. I think [name]Ivy[/name] is a wonderful, classic, timeless name. But I digress. My second favorite would have to be [name]Carys[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. I grew up with a girl who had that name, although she spelled it [name]Caris[/name]. There was never a problem at all. I dont know if the “i” instead of “y” affected that at all. I love that name. I love it so much, I named my cat that when I was about 12. I spelled it “[name]Karris[/name]” cause I thought it was more “cat like” lol. She is a great cat (12 years old and doing well!). [name]Ivy[/name] might be [name]Caris[/name] if it werent for the cat! lol :smiley:

[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]: love this name. I do not think it sounds too much like [name]Ellery[/name] at all–the only thing they share in common is their last letter! Rather, they go well together. I vote for [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].
[name]Carys[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]: I also like this name a lot. I would pronounce it Care-iss. I love it with [name]Ellery[/name], but I don’t think it goes well with [name]Elizabeth[/name] though.
[name]Lilah[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]: I prefer the originial spelling of [name]Lila[/name]. And to answer your question, it will be very popular soon–it seems like that would be a downside for you. I also don’t like how the two vowels–a and e–run into each other with [name]Lilah[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. :frowning:
[name]Corliss[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]: I don’t like it. It sounds invented and it doesn’t work with [name]Elizabeth[/name].

Good luck! I hope you find your perfect name!

I adore [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]!!!

I love [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. Quite like [name]Carys[/name] and [name]Lilah[/name] (prefer [name]Lila[/name] spelling).

I really love [name]Carys[/name] out of all the names you have chosen.

For help in pronunciation: Carys pronunciation: How to pronounce Carys in Welsh

It is really pretty and works well with [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Ellery[/name].

I live in los angeles and i can tell you that I know 4 little [name]Ivy[/name]'s and almost every women I know who is pregnant has that name on her list. I also know a few marlo/marlows. So maybe these will become to popular for you? I like imogen!

I live in los angeles and i can tell you that I know 4 little [name]Ivy[/name]'s and almost every women I know who is pregnant has that name on her list. I also know a few marlo/marlows. So maybe these will become to popular for you? I like imogen!

I like [name]Wren[/name], [name]Maris[/name] (marees) and [name]Margot[/name]! [name]Wren[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] sounds very nice to me. What about [name]Mercer[/name] nn [name]Mercy[/name]? I saw it on another thread and thought it was wonderful.

I love [name]Marlowe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].
or…
[name]Brynn[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]
Isablle [name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Marlowe[/name] [name]Brynn[/name]
Isablle [name]Marlowe[/name]

Believe it or not I think we are down to two names.
[name]Marlowe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
and
[name]Carys[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] (or [name]Bette[/name] or [name]Libby[/name]) (we have to have [name]Elizabeth[/name] for family reason but do agree it is a bit of a tongue twister)

[name]Ivy[/name] was our first love and remained VERY high on our list, but it is just getting too popular and we were not thrilled with that when we named our son [name]Oliver[/name]. [name]Marlowe[/name] and [name]Carys[/name] are just as unique as [name]Ellery[/name].
Now the only decision is do we go with [name]Marlowe[/name] ([name]Marly[/name]) the not as Feminine name or do we go with [name]Carys[/name] the more feminine name but will always have to correct people on spelling and how to pronounce it.
decisions decisions…

*****see new poll to vote if you like. Thanks again for everyones help! This is HUGE that we feel this close to the final name - thank-you thank-you THANK YOU!!!