Third Baby Girl Name

Hi everyone!! [name_m]Just[/name_m] wondering if you guys could give me some advice. I have two daughters, [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Kailey[/name_f] [name_f]Paige[/name_f]. The third one is on the way and I can’t decide on a name. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] or [name_u]Kelsie[/name_u] better? We are leaning towards [name_u]Kelsie[/name_u] but is it weird that my name starts with a K and I already have a [name_f]Kailey[/name_f]? So [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] or [name_u]Kelsie[/name_u] or should we take it back to the drawing board? Thank you so much!!

Of the two I would pick [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]. [name_u]Kelsie[/name_u] is too close to [name_f]Kailey[/name_f] for me.
Maybe you would like [name_f]Zoe[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] or [name_u]Chelsea[/name_u]?

2 Likes

I find [name_u]Kelsie[/name_u] too similar to [name_f]Kailey[/name_f] personally. In a way, it’s a sort of mix of [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] and [name_f]Kailey[/name_f], just with an ‘s’ added. The abundance of names starting with K in the family would bother me too but I’m funny about repeated initials… [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] fits in much better, although to be honest it feels a little close in sound to [name_f]Kailey[/name_f] as well, for me at least. It is definitely usable though.

1 Like

I think [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] kailey and [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] work best together. [name_u]Kelsie[/name_u] seems a bit dated.

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]!

1 Like

I think [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] because [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] and [name_u]Kelsie[/name_u] share sounds.

1 Like

Another [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] vote. The repeated K don’t bother me to much, but [name_f]Kailey[/name_f] and [name_u]Kelsie[/name_u] together makes [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] seem out of place.

I personally think both options are too close to [name_f]Kailey[/name_f]. I prefer [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] though.

Kailey, [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] and:

Brynn
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_u]Nova[/name_u]
[name_f]Maisie[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Maggie[/name_f]
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f]
[name_u]Sierra[/name_u]
[name_f]Lauren[/name_f]
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Emme[/name_f]
[name_u]Frankie[/name_u]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f]
[name_u]Izzy[/name_u]
[name_f]Haddie[/name_f]
[name_f]Becca[/name_f]
[name_u]Josie[/name_u]
[name_u]Jessie[/name_u]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f]
[name_f]Briana[/name_f]

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] too. Also like the suggestion of Masie

Congratulations first of all!

I have to agree with others that [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_f]Kailey[/name_f] & [name_u]Kelsie[/name_u] gets a bit muddled for me; by that I mean they start to blend into each other a bit with the repetition of el / ail / el, ie / ey / ie, K/K etc. Of course I’m picky about sibling names. :roll_eyes: To be totally honest, [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_f]Kailey[/name_f] & [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] would still have a little bit of that issue for me but would definitely be my pick of the two.

If you like [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] & [name_u]Kelsie[/name_u], you might like…

Ellie, [name_f]Kailey[/name_f] & [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u]
[name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_f]Kailey[/name_f] & [name_f]Cambrie[/name_f]
[name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_f]Kailey[/name_f] & [name_u]Darcy[/name_u]
[name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_f]Kailey[/name_f] & [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_f]Kailey[/name_f] & [name_f]Lilah[/name_f]

1 Like

I would pick [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] for sure!

I prefer [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]!

I prefer [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] :slight_smile:

Chloe fits beautifully

Darcy is another that sprung to mind

Thank you guys so much! You all confirmed what I was thinking. Also, thank you for all the new suggestions! I will ask my husband if he likes any. We do have a list a mile long of other names we like. It makes it hard because I love a bunch of names but we both have big families so alot of the best names are already taken.

Here are a few of our favs that aren’t taken…

Rosie
[name_f]Hattie[/name_f]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] (nn savvy, my husband doesnt like this one)
I love [name_f]Julianna[/name_f] (nn jules, but we have a julianna and a juliette in the family)
[name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] (not nuts about [name_u]Gaby[/name_u] though)
[name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_f]Winnie[/name_f]
[name_f]Mikayla[/name_f]/Michaela
[name_u]Brooke[/name_u]
[name_f]Bridgette[/name_f]

Love darcy, but thats my husband’s best friend’s last name and my best friend’s daughter’s name! Haha

Love [name_f]Lilah[/name_f]! Thank you!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]!

Chloe is perfect!

Out of the two my favourite is [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]