Third baby girl!

I am due in [name_u]January[/name_u] with baby number three and just found out it will be our third girl… Blessed with pink! :slight_smile: I have a minor dilemma. [name_f]My[/name_f] girls names are [name_f]Aviana[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Alba[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]… Should we stick to an A name? I’m just not sure… And I haven’t really come across any A names that strike me like my other two girls names did. We want something different… Names I like at the moment are [name_f]Viola[/name_f], [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Mila[/name_f] and [name_u]Finley[/name_u]… The only one my husband is tolerating at the moment is [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]… So I am at a loss and could really use some berries help! Thanks so much!! :smiley:

I do love [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], and though it doesn’t start with an A it definitely leads with a strong long-A sound. She’ll be getting so much love as the baby of two big sisters that I’m sure she won’t feel left out. I say if you’re not feeling an A name, choose something you’re really loving!

Good luck!

Thank you so much for the reply… That is what I was thinking about: [name_m]Will[/name_m] she feel left out without an A name? I believe your right… I don’t think so. I do absolutely love [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!! You are absolutely right about the theme really sticking after the third child… And we definitely want more children so I think it just may be the perfect time to nix the A’s haha! I like your suggestions of [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f]… [name_m]Will[/name_m] have to bring them up to my husband! Thanks again for the hearty response… It’s very much appreciated! :smiley:

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite a names are [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] and [name_f]Albertine[/name_f]