Third Boy and Can't Decide on a Name!

We’re expecting our third baby boy in about three weeks. In addition, this is the 8th grandchild boy and we have NO grandchild girls in the family! In the extended family and with our friends boys are also very common, so as you can guess, our choices feel a little limited! We’re looking for your suggestions.
The names of our two boys are [name]Grant[/name] and [name]Mason[/name]. Other names already taken in the family are [name]Cole[/name], [name]Eli[/name], [name]Seth[/name], [name]Jude[/name], [name]Lincoln[/name], [name]Owen[/name], [name]Brady[/name], [name]Ian[/name], [name]Hayden[/name], [name]Dash[/name], [name]Cash[/name], [name]Chayse[/name], [name]Jacob[/name].
Some names we’re considering are:
[name]Miles[/name], [name]Theo[/name], [name]Rhys[/name], [name]Joey[/name] though we’re DEFINITELY open to suggestions.
Oh and our last name is Bender so anything ending in “er” is out by default.
Please help! Thanks!

I love the name [name]Rhys[/name]…on my list too (:
What about the following:

[name]Ryley[/name]
[name]Ryder[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]

Try [name]Hunter[/name] as it goes with [name]Grant[/name] and mason, also [name]Hunter[/name] Bender sounds lovely and flows nicely.

We’re expecting our third baby boy in about three weeks. In addition, this is the 8th grandchild boy and we have NO grandchild girls in the family! In the extended family and with our friends boys are also very common, so as you can guess, our choices feel a little limited! We’re looking for your suggestions.
The names of our two boys are [name]Grant[/name] and [name]Mason[/name]. Other names already taken in the family are [name]Cole[/name], [name]Eli[/name], [name]Seth[/name], [name]Jude[/name], [name]Lincoln[/name], [name]Owen[/name], [name]Brady[/name], [name]Ian[/name], [name]Hayden[/name], [name]Dash[/name], [name]Cash[/name], [name]Chayse[/name], [name]Jacob[/name].
[name]Miles[/name], [name]Theo[/name], [name]Rhys[/name], [name]Joey[/name] though we’re DEFINITELY open to suggestions.
Oh and our last name is Bender so anything ending in “er” is out by default.
Please help! Thanks!

What about:

[name]Grant[/name]
[name]Mason[/name]

[name]Deacon[/name]
[name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Theo[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Tristan[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Liam[/name]
[name]Callum[/name]

You guys are wonderful! [name]Love[/name] [name]Ryder[/name], [name]Finn[/name] and [name]Liam[/name]. Gonna work on those with my hubby. Thank you!

I think with [name]Grant[/name] and [name]Mason[/name], [name]Theo[/name], [name]Rhys[/name], and [name]Miles[/name] work well.

Other suggestions:

[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Brooks[/name]
[name]Burke[/name]
[name]Calvin[/name]
[name]Chandler[/name]
[name]Charlie[/name]
[name]Emmett[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Heath[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Joel[/name]
[name]Killian[/name]
[name]Luke[/name]
[name]Max[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Nate[/name]
[name]Penn[/name]
[name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Reed[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Rooney[/name]
[name]Rory[/name]
[name]Russell[/name]
[name]Shane[/name]
[name]Theron[/name]
[name]Tobin[/name]
[name]Wesley[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] I could help!

I love [name]Miles[/name] and [name]Joey[/name] from your list.

[quote=“sambender”]We’re expecting our third baby boy in about three weeks. In addition, this is the 8th grandchild boy and we have NO grandchild girls in the family! In the extended family and with our friends boys are also very common, so as you can guess, our choices feel a little limited! We’re looking for your suggestions.

[name]Miles[/name] - love so much!
[name]Theo[/name] - love as a nn for [name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Rhys[/name] - cool
[name]Joey[/name] - love [name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Joe[/name], but not [name]Joey[/name]

I don’t agree that [name]Hunter[/name] Bender sounds good. sorry!

[name]Grant[/name], [name]Mason[/name], and…

[name]Adrian[/name]*
[name]Atticus[/name] - great for a middle name.
[name]Brice[/name] - ditto
[name]Calvin[/name]**
[name]Clayton[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Franklin[/name]***
[name]Harvey[/name]*
[name]Henry[/name] - this name has so much class. He will stand out among all his buddies and cousins. But [name]Henry[/name] is very popular.
[name]Julian[/name] nn [name]Jules[/name]
[name]Lionel[/name] nn [name]Leo[/name] - love***
[name]Louis[/name] - I pronounce it like [name]Lewis[/name]. You could always just use [name]Lewis[/name].*
[name]Niall[/name]*
[name]Otis[/name]
[name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Reed[/name] - I love this name so much!*
[name]Sullivan[/name] nn [name]Van[/name] - love
[name]Tobias[/name] nn [name]Toby[/name] - but I don’t like [name]Toby[/name] Bender
[name]Trey[/name]
[name]Vance[/name]*
[name]Wyatt[/name]

*I starred the names that I love best with Bender. I know a couple of families with the last name Bender.

I love [name]Miles[/name] Bender the most of your choices and more than most of the names on my list. [name]Franklin[/name] and [name]Lionel[/name] nn [name]Leo[/name] are also great with the last name Bender. Mmmm, I think I still love [name]Miles[/name] Bender the most. [name]Miles[/name] is so handsome yet quiet next to the brash “B” in Bender. [name]Miles[/name] is a great complement to the last name Bender. I would go with [name]Miles[/name] plus a three syllable middle name.

Maybe it’s just me, but with Bender, I would steer clear of names that are also nouns – to elminate the image of being a “bender” of that noun. For example, if [name]Rhys[/name] is pronounced the same as “[name]Rice[/name],” it might stir up the image of someone “bending” rice. It may seem like a silly concern – and most people would not think of it more than a few seconds – but it might distract people when they hear the name for the first time.

I thought [name]Rhys[/name] was pronounced like [name]Reece[/name]/[name]Reese[/name], not [name]Rice[/name], am i wrong/

Im NOt a joey fan at all.
[name]Theo[/name] is very nice
[name]Miles[/name] [name]LOVE[/name]
[name]Ryse[/name] also love
[name]Liam[/name] very nice it sounds soft enough w your last name
[name]Finn[/name] I like this name but [name]Finn[/name] Bender sounds like a job title at sea world
[name]Ryder[/name] Bender??? to me it doesnt sound good at all

[name]Nathan[/name]- best name ever. Good, strong, but short and cute nn ‘[name]Nate[/name]’. I would use it but I already know a few Nathans.

I love your children’s names! My son is [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Patrick[/name], and [name]Rhys[/name] is pronounced just like [name]Reese[/name], it it the original Welsh spelling and I think quite stylish, masculine, and cool! I don’t think any names that end with the letter R flow with Bender, [name]Ryder[/name] Bender?? I think that he might get teased pretty badly as all I can hear there is something not nice:-) just being honest. I love [name]Rhys[/name] but I am biased, I also love [name]Miles[/name]. I think [name]Joey[/name] is just not anywhere as cool as [name]Mason[/name] and [name]Grant[/name], but what about [name]Joseph[/name] as a middle?

@[name]Susan[/name]: I love [name]Harvey[/name], but with Bender it just seems too close to [name]Harvey[/name] Dent for me. Maybe that’s just because I’m a Batman fan. =P.

I am too out of it to realize that the names are similar!

If you love [name]Harvey[/name], maybe you would love
[name]Alfred[/name] nn [name]Alfie[/name] - but I don’t like [name]Alfie[/name] Bender.
[name]Charles[/name] nn [name]Charlie[/name]
[name]Miles[/name] - doesn’t sound like Harvery, but it is so handsome and very casual - has a similar feeling for me. [name]Miles[/name] Bender sounds very nice. I would add a three syllable middle name.
[name]Otis[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]

I like [name]Miles[/name] and [name]Rhys[/name]. Here are some more ideas.
[name]Cameron[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Eamon[/name]
[name]Carson[/name]
[name]Dalton[/name]
[name]Colin[/name]
[name]Garret[/name]
[name]Nolan[/name]
[name]Davin[/name]
[name]Travis[/name]

I really like [name]Finn[/name], [name]Rhys[/name], [name]Milo[/name], [name]Theo[/name] and [name]Liam[/name]. Any one of these would go nicely with [name]Grant[/name] and [name]Mason[/name] (maybe not [name]Milo[/name] though, too matchy) and Bender. My picks would be one of these three: [name]Finn[/name], [name]Rhys[/name] and [name]Theo[/name].

Sorry, but [name]Hunter[/name] Bender sounds AWFUL. Please don’t use [name]Hunter[/name] (not that you were intending to, I just wanted to say - please, no!)

Hey guys - Thanks for all of the opinions! I think you’re helping us confirm our favorites…[name]Theo[/name], [name]Rhys[/name], [name]Liam[/name] (though I haven’t yet convinced my hubby on this one) and [name]Joseph[/name]. We usually leave our favorite front runners on the list and actually finally decide once we see him. I’m getting excited! 2 1/2 weeks left!

[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Theo[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Tom[/name]
[name]Cam[/name]
[name]Calvin[/name]

Hands down I would choose [name]Miles[/name]. . . It sounds GREAT with your last name and compliments your other sons names. Far better than any other suggestion made thus far in my opinion. Congrats on boy#3! [name]How[/name] exciting!!!