Third boy name choice!

Third boy name!
  • Ellis
  • Ezekiel
  • Anders

0 voters

Big brothers are Wells & Abel.
I like unique, but no confusion with spelling or pronunciation!! Or leave a suggestion!

Wells, [name_m]Abel[/name_m] and [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] are wonderful!

Brooks, [name_u]Hayes[/name_u], [name_m]Boone[/name_m] and [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] came to mind

2 Likes

Anders is one of the best names ever!!! Iā€™m obviously biased, as itā€™s my sonā€™s name, but itā€™s so perfect!

1 Like

I love both [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] and [name_m]Anders[/name_m], maybe equally! Because [name_m]Abel[/name_m] already starts with an A and I try to avoid repeating initials when possible I voted for [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] :slight_smile:

All options flow well with your older children. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_u]Ellis[/name_u]!

I love [name_m]Anders[/name_m] with [name_m]Wells[/name_m] and [name_m]Abel[/name_m].
It might just be me, but I feel like with [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], I could get tongue tied between [name_m]Wells[/name_m] and [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] and call out Wellis! [name_m]Just[/name_m] a thought with the repeating -ell- sounds.

4 Likes

This is a good thought! I feel I would accidentally say ā€˜Wellisā€™ too.

Even so, I prefer [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] to [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] by quite a stretch!

1 Like

For me I felt [name_m]Anders[/name_m] is the way to go. [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] would put [name_m]Wells[/name_m] as the odd man out as the other two would be biblical. [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] and [name_m]Wells[/name_m] are eerily similar sounding.

1 Like

I like [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] and [name_m]Anders[/name_m]!

Anders got my vote! I was going to go for [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] but thereā€™s only one letter difference between that and [name_m]Wells[/name_m], and they share the ā€œellā€ sound

I would have picked [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], but too close to [name_m]Wells[/name_m].

Have you thought of the name [name_m]Ender[/name_m]? I love [name_m]Anders[/name_m] but I wouldnā€™t want 2 of the 3 boys to share the same initial.