Third daughter is here!

Dorothy ([name_f]Dot[/name_f]) [name_f]Ann[/name_f] joined sisters [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] ([name_f]Elle[/name_f]) [name_u]Marie[/name_u] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] ([name_f]Tilly[/name_f]) [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] last week. Thank you to this community for their thoughtful feedback in helping us name our baby girl!

53 Likes

Congratulations! What a beautiful name!

2 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! Your baby girl has an adorable name! It is so refreshing to see Dorothy :two_hearts: Your daughters’ names are lovely.

I wish you all the best!

1 Like

All three have beautiful names. Congratulations!

1 Like

Those are all adorable names! Congratulations and welcome [name_f]Dot[/name_f] :heartbeat:

1 Like

Those girls sound so cute together! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!! I love your girl’s name, and how well it goes with her sister’s great names too!

1 Like

Congratulations! I am loving her name. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], & [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] are just darling together! <3

1 Like

Congratulations!!! What a sweet name!

1 Like

Congratulations to you and your family.
[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, little [name_f]Dot[/name_f]!

Congratulations! Your daughter’s names go perfectly together!

Dorothy is one of my favorite names! It goes so nicely with your other girls! Congratulations!

Congratulations!!! I I love your girls and and [name_f]Dot[/name_f] is the perfect addition! Very happy for your family’s

1 Like

Yay! Looove [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] and sister names! Congrats♥️

Congratulations! What a lovely bunch of names. I wish you and your family all the best

1 Like

Oh my goodness what a fun set of sisters!

1 Like

I know sisters named [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] “[name_f]Dot[/name_f]” & [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] “[name_f]Emmy[/name_f]”. They are ages 2 & 4. Hmm, interesting!

1 Like

Congratulations :confetti_ball: Beautiful name!

Congratulations! [name_f]My[/name_f] grandma’s name is [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] and goes by [name_f]Dot[/name_f]. I always loved it.