Third kid no ideas

This is our third child. We don’t know what it will be yet but we are having the hardest time even picking a name. So far we have [name]Lily[/name]-[name]Dawn[/name], [name]Charlie[/name], [name]Ruby[/name] for a girl no middle names and we don’t agree on all of those names, but for a boy we have [name]Jack[/name] and thats it! No middle name or idea if that should be a middle name. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

What are your other children’s names? [name]Do[/name] you want to avoid using the same initials that were used on previous children, or is there a theme you’d like to continue? Also, do you want to use a family name in the middle spot? If not, are there any places/artists/musicians/flowers that have any special meaning to you?

From your girl names, I like [name]Ruby[/name] best. I also like [name]Jack[/name] quite a bit. However, I’d be hard pressed to suggest anything without knowing more about your naming style/goals.

My son’s name is [name]Alexander[/name] [name]David[/name], after my father [name]David[/name]. My daughters name is [name]Camden[/name] [name]Michaela[/name] after her father [name]Ryan[/name] [name]Michael[/name]. [name]Ruby[/name] is a family name after my great grandmother. My middle name is [name]Jewell[/name] so I was thinking [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Jewell[/name] which is actually my Great Grandmothers full name. Other than that we are open to just about what ever, just something special. My husband like [name]Maddox[/name] and just suggested [name]Jack[/name] [name]Edmond[/name], but I have no idea!

I think [name]Jack[/name] [name]Edmond[/name] is a great combo, and goes well with your other kids’ names. It gets my vote!

[name]Ruby[/name] is a great name. I’d be hesitant to use it with [name]Jewell[/name], though, because I’m not sure I’d want to give a child the full name of another relative. I love honoring with names, but I also think its important for children to have a name that is “theirs” too. Below are some names I think sound good with [name]Jewell[/name]:

[name]Leighton[/name] [name]Jewell[/name]
[name]Norah[/name] [name]Jewell[/name]
[name]Maya[/name] [name]Jewell[/name]
[name]Layla[/name] [name]Jewell[/name]
[name]Taylor[/name] [name]Jewell[/name]
[name]Finley[/name] [name]Jewell[/name]