This isn't what I ACTUALLY think, but I'm pretty sure there is a rule against troll accounts, soo

Okay, fun fact: This is a joke. But please respond like it’s serious so we can all get a good laugh. :slight_smile: (Disclaimer: If this offends anyone, then it isn’t meant to. But please reconsider your names if you actually think any of these are a good idea. Names like these will lead to misspellings & mispronunciations, & potentially bullying & loss of jobs.)

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I’m expecting my seventh. I have 4 girls & three boys, & I’m expecting another girl! Older siblings are Mhyluh, Emmeigh, Carrynne, & Haireeihtt for girls, along with Ehmyte & Hunntyrr for guys. Me & my bf are really into the unique, modern names. :slight_smile: They really make our kids stand out! We like Dreemhiey, Feenixx, & Rhohz. Also, Stephi to honor her dad, [name_m]Steven[/name_m] nn [name_u]Steph[/name_u]. [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] is TOO popular! Any advice?

3 Likes

Mmmm… make it more unique! That’s my advice! Xdreeiymeiyeegh (with a silent X) Feeenixxx (with three eee and three xxx) Rhooooze. And Xhstepheeigh. YES YES YES!

4 Likes

These are cute names! What about [name_f]Hortense[/name_f]? Mhyluh, Emmeigh, Carrynne, Haireehtt, Ehmyte, Hunntyrr & [name_f]Hortense[/name_f] would be a darling sibset! They sound like fairies from a fairy tale :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

How about:
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]-of-[name_f]Sharon[/name_f]-[name_f]Lily[/name_f]-of-the-[name_f]Valley[/name_f] (hyphenated names are so fashionable)
or
[name_m]Szczepan[/name_m] (after [name_m]Stephen[/name_m])

4 Likes

WOW. Your children’s names are beautiful! I love the name Haireeihtt. To honor [name_m]Steven[/name_m] what about Pstzeeviigh (silent P). I also think you would like:

Hwhispare, Camiosetta, Lilliopetrapheena and Zaavahnnah.

3 Likes

@Lilsibubs @new.romantic @ethelmary @choupette @Rainbowflowers Oops! Typo. Gahh, I can totally spell all my kids names! Carrynne should have been written as Cairrhynne. Sorry!

3 Likes

Haireeihtt is lovely! I have 2 daughters called Hayrhyheitt and Phloorwrenss so maybe that would work for you? Other names I had on my list were Suhyvhahnnna and Mahtylldah… do you like these?

3 Likes

I prefer Rhohz-Uhvv-Chairrhynne-Lhyllheigh-Uvv-Dhuh-Vhahllheigh.

3 Likes

Rhohz-Uhvv-Chairrhynne-Lhyllheigh-Uvv-Dhuh-Vhahllheigh is gorgeous and would go so well with your other kids’ names! What lovely taste you have in names!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

(Now that’s hilarious!)

(I, actually, as @ITheNameaholic, not this random [name_f]Karen[/name_f], like Zavanna. I assume that’s how it’s actually spelled? I think it’s cute. :))

1 Like

What happened to the third son?

1 Like

Umm- Geez, that’s embarrassing. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: Thanks for pointing that out; I’ll edit it to say seventh. :slight_smile:

I think Camiosetta would actually be an ok name… as a GP, obviously.

2 Likes

I love Dreemhiey! What a beautiful one- perhaps you would like Pasefaniegh? Twist on Persephone!

1 Like