This name for a boy

Could this name be good for a boy:
[name_m]Cymbeline[/name_m]?

I like it! With the right middle name it could make for an incredibly striking combo.

My brain wants it to be a girls name I think mostly because of the [name_f]Line[/name_f] ending ([name_f]Evangeline[/name_f],[name_f]Adeline[/name_f], emmeline, pomeline, [name_f]Apolline[/name_f],etc). I could see it on a boy just depends where your from I guess, I think it would be more at home on the boys team outside the US where [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m], [name_m]Hamish[/name_m], [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m], etc roam freely. I like the [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m] connection though

I imagine myself meeting him someplace and saying “[name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_m]Cymbeline[/name_m]!” and it just doesn’t seem to work as well in real life as on paper. I think it is a little too out there for a first name and day-to-day ownership for a young man. I would suggest it for the middle spot.

It’s unexpected, but I like it. I would pair it with a more “normal” name in the middle.

Very unexpected and feminine sounding. Would make a nice, strong MN.

Beautiful! I love it as a middle. It’s too out there for me as a first, but I think it could work on the right person.

I love it for a boy omgggggggg it’s so cute!

Would not want it on a girl though.

And all the cute nn ideas for [name_m]Cymbeline[/name_m]???
[name_m]Simba[/name_m]
Cici
[name_f]Bee[/name_f]
Cymbii
Bumble bee
Cambi
[name_m]Cabe[/name_m]

Ahh I’m adding this to my list
[name_f]Fan[/name_f] girls too death

I’ve always loved this name. The meaning is also pretty cool…“sun lord”. It’s such an enchanting and handsome name. I can see why it may get a little loss in today’s climate but I wouldn’t let that prevent you from using it.