This name just came to me all of a sudden...

I was trying to come up with name combos that I could possibly use, and out of what seemed like no where I just came up with…

[name]Willa[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]!

What do you think? I know I only just came with it literally a few minutes ago, but I really like it, it just seems really… fresh… if that makes sense?!

I [name]LOVE[/name] that combo!! Classical but not cliched, and it flows so well. I don’t know whether you mean to use it on an actual baby, but if you’re thinking about, go for it! Great name! (But now I have to work really hard not to steal it…) :wink:

I love [name]Willa[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]!

[name]Love[/name] it!

It’s very pretty! I like it. Although I am not a huge fan of [name]Willa[/name] - it sounds fantastic with [name]Clementine[/name]. [name]Just[/name] the right mix of classic sounding and sweet/sincere sounding.

I [name]LOVE[/name] it! :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Personally it’s not my style but I think the name combo is lovely and it flows really well.
[name]Willa[/name] has great appeal to me I love how it looks slightly unisex but is ALL girl. :slight_smile:

Very pretty. [name]Love[/name] it.

I like it too!

Sounds fantastic together! I think that the soft ending of [name]Clementine[/name] contrasts nicely with the solid feel of [name]Willa[/name], and the whole name rolls off the tongue. They also balance each other in terms of frilliness/severity.

i [name]LOVE[/name] it! both of those names are on my favourites list:D