This or that? : Boho Masterlist edition part 1

See the results of this poll: This or that?

Respondents: 23 (This poll is closed)

• I prefer Kit over Dixie : 19 (17%)
  • I prefer Dixie over Kit : 4 (4%)
  • I prefer Jolie over Josie : 7 (6%)
  • I prefer Josie over Jolie : 16 (14%)
  • I prefer January over Amity : 7 (6%)
  • I prefer Amity over January : 15 (13%)
  • I prefer Havilah over Holland : 7 (6%)
  • I prefer Holland over Havilah : 16 (14%)
  • I prefer Artemis over Abilene : 14 (12%)
  • I prefer Abilene over Artemis: 8 (7%)

[name_u]Kit[/name_u] vs [name_f]Dixie[/name_f]- I much prefer [name_u]Kit[/name_u] to begin with, I think it’s so spunky and sweet, but my big issue is that [name_f]Dixie[/name_f] has racist connotations since it was strongly associated with the confederate army in the civil war

[name_f]Jolie[/name_f] vs [name_u]Josie[/name_u]- I really like both but [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] got the nod for her meaning. Really could go either way though.

[name_u]January[/name_u] vs [name_f]Amity[/name_f]- I think [name_u]January[/name_u] is cool so it got my vote but [name_f]Amity[/name_f] is one of the only virtue names I enjoy.

[name_f]Havilah[/name_f] vs [name_u]Holland[/name_u]- I’ve been hardcore crushing on [name_u]Holland[/name_u] lately! It’s modern and spunky but fits in so well while also standing out

[name_u]Artemis[/name_u] vs [name_u]Abilene[/name_u]- I think [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] is the ultimate badass girl name and I adore it

[name_u]Kit[/name_u] - quirky, cool and sweet

[name_f]Jolie[/name_f] -bright and underused

[name_f]Amity[/name_f] - friendly and unexpected

[name_f]Havilah[/name_f] -distinct and interesting

[name_u]Abilene[/name_u] - smooth but bubbly

[name_u]Kit[/name_u] - I love this on either gender – it’s cute but spunky. I also think it’d age better than [name_f]Dixie[/name_f].

[name_u]Josie[/name_u] - I’ve been crushing on this a lot lately, I think it’s so sweet but also gives me strong, tomboyish vibes thanks to [name_u]Jo[/name_u] [name_u]March[/name_u].

[name_f]Amity[/name_f] - This is so pretty and would stand out among all the Graces and Faiths. I also just can’t see [name_u]January[/name_u] as a name.

[name_u]Holland[/name_u] - It’s similarity to [name_f]Holly[/name_f] makes it seem familiar, but it’s also distinct in its own right.

[name_u]Artemis[/name_u] - While it may be a tough name to carry, if I ever met an [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] I’d be in awe of how cool and beautiful her name was. The Greek goddess is such a great namesake.

[name_u]Kit[/name_u]
[name_f]Jolie[/name_f]
[name_f]Amity[/name_f]
[name_u]Holland[/name_u]
[name_u]Artemis[/name_u]