This or That or The Other?

My baby girl will be here in less than a month! We are having a hard time deciding on a name but have it narrowed to 3:
Camilla [name_u]Jean[/name_u]
Clara [name_u]Jean[/name_u]
Emilia [name_u]Jean[/name_u]

Which one do you like best and why?

1 Like

All of these are really great options! [name_f]My[/name_f] vote is for [name_f]Clara[/name_f] since that’s my own personal preference. [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] would be my second choice. But whatever you go with is a great option

1 Like

Emilia is my personal favorite - in fact; [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Johanne[/name_f] has always been on “my list” :heart_decoration::blush:
But, [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] is also pretty.
I grew up in Amish country and I didn’t know any children named [name_f]Clara[/name_f] but, a more than a few farm animals were. (sorry, no offense intended; just something to consider)
Incidentally, the name “[name_f]Claire[/name_f]” does not make me think of that, at all- if that helps. I think [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is quite pretty.
Best wishes!

1 Like

Clara [name_u]Jean[/name_u] is beautiful! It’s feminine and familiar while retaining a mature feel.

1 Like

Camilla [name_u]Jean[/name_u] is lovely!

1 Like

Oh that’s interesting! Thank you for sharing your experience with “[name_f]Clara[/name_f]”!

I love [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u], followed closely by [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u].

1 Like

I love [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]! [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is easy to spell, pronounce and it’s still a bit unexpected. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] seems classy and spunky at the same time. [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] is a lovely name but quite popular if you include the [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] spelling plus the there’s all the girls with [name_f]Em[/name_f]- names ([name_f]Emily[/name_f], [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], [name_f]Emmalyn[/name_f] etc). [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] is a nice classic name too, but feels a bit stuffier for whatever reason.

1 Like

Clara [name_u]Jean[/name_u] :heart: [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] is my second favourite.

1 Like

Clara [name_u]Jean[/name_u] is just so darling I would chose that as I love the combo together and think it flows better than the rest, not a fan of [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] but like [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] as a second favorite!

1 Like

What a lovely list! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u], but I also adore [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] is a gorgeous name.

1 Like

Clara is beautiful yet subtle with modest [name_u]Jean[/name_u]. :heart: I think [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] flows nicely but [name_f]Clara[/name_f] gives that magic that [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] doesn’t.
[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps,
[name_f]Isla[/name_f]

1 Like

Congratulations :partying_face::partying_face:

All three are winners so whichever name you do decide it’ll be fabulous!

But my favourite is [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]. I think [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is beautiful really lovely vintage choice that feels underused. Also think considering your baby is going to be born so close to [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] it would be nice to have a Christmassy vibe name. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] feels subtly Christmassy to me with the nutcracker associations & she has this overall wintry vibe. I think [name_u]Jean[/name_u] sounds pretty with [name_f]Clara[/name_f] as well.

1 Like

Clara [name_u]Jean[/name_u] is my fave!

1 Like

Camilla [name_u]Jean[/name_u] is my favorite, just because I adore [name_f]Camilla[/name_f]. All three are really lovely, though, you can’t go wrong.

1 Like

Camilla [name_u]Jean[/name_u] is my favourite. The most interesting, least used, classy.

1 Like

Clara [name_u]Jean[/name_u] is my favourite by far :two_hearts:

1 Like

Camilla [name_u]Jean[/name_u] is my vote! I love the soft sounds in this name. Reminds me of the flower too and feels the most pretty to me. Also love the nn [name_f]Cammie[/name_f] or [name_f]Millie[/name_f]!

1 Like

I love the sweet, clear [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]

1 Like