This or That?

These are some of the girls names we are considering, which names do you like or dislike? If you have any other names similar to this style would love other suggestions, running low on time. middle name will be celia or cecelia after mom. thx
[name]Hartley[/name] or Hatley
Brixton or Briston
[name]Harlan[/name] or [name]Haven[/name]
[name]Wren[/name] or [name]Waverly[/name]
Kiplea or Kensyn
[name]Briley[/name] or Baylin

They are all awful sorry.

[name]Hartley[/name]
[name]Haven[/name]

The only name that I really like from this list is [name]Wren[/name]. I think [name]Wren[/name] [name]Cecelia[/name] would be a precious name! I think this is much more distinctive than the others which I feel will get lost in the giant surname crowd. And [name]Wren[/name] is a perfect sibling to Krew (your son, right?) =)

[name]Hartley[/name] or Hatley - at a push [name]Hartley[/name], just because I really can’t get passed the “hat” in Hatley. But to be honest both seem very trendy. Have you considered [name]Hadley[/name] or [name]Harper[/name]?
Brixton or Briston - place do not call your child Brixton. This is a place in [name]London[/name] that you do not want to be named after! Brixton - Wikipedia Having said that, Briston doesn’t sound much better. Maybe [name]Bree[/name]? Or [name]Bristol[/name]?
[name]Harlan[/name] or [name]Haven[/name] - I love [name]Harlan[/name]…for a BOY! There are plenty of options for girls though. [name]How[/name] about [name]Harleen[/name]? [name]Harlow[/name]? [name]Haven[/name] is ok I suppose.
[name]Wren[/name] or [name]Waverly[/name] - I love [name]Wren[/name], this is a very pretty nature name! Definitely the best of the bunch!
Kiplea or Kensyn - both sound incredibly made up. [name]How[/name] about [name]Kenna[/name] or [name]Kennedy[/name]?
[name]Briley[/name] or Baylin - again, both sound made up and, sorry to say it, but cheap.

I think [name]Cecelia[/name] or [name]Celia[/name] are absolutely beautiful and would make wonderful first names. But if that’s not an option I’d go for:

[name]Wren[/name] [name]Cecelia[/name]

Best of luck! :slight_smile:

Most your name really aren’t to my style but I’ll try my best to be objective. They only names I truly like are [name]Wren[/name], a personal favorite, and [name]Briley[/name]. However I do think all the names ending in a ley/ly/lee sound slightly clashes with the middle name’s lia ending.

Top 3 combos
1 [name]Wren[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name]
2 [name]Harlan[/name] [name]Celia[/name]
3 [name]Briley[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name]

[name]Hartley[/name] or Hatley - there are so many things about these two that just are not my style for girl names that it’s hard for me to really like one, that said I prefer Hatley, [name]Hartley[/name] seems a bit awkward to pronounce especially for a young kid and will sound like some other word half the time (like Hardly or heartedly). I would prefer [name]Hadley[/name] to Hatley though.

Brixton or Briston - I honestly don’t like either name on they have a bit of a made-up air in that place-cum-name way which wouldn’t be that bad if they didn’t sound so very masculine on top of that it’s too much for me, but between the two I’d go with Briston the nickname Risty makes it a tad feminine and maybe if you use a tin or ten ending instead it will seem more comparable to [name]Kristin[/name]/[name]Kristen[/name].

[name]Harlan[/name] or [name]Haven[/name] - I’d go with [name]Harlan[/name] I would prefer a similar more feminine name like [name]Harlow[/name] or Harlaine but I think something about [name]Harlan[/name] [name]Celia[/name] sounds really sharp and the nickname [name]Harley[/name] would be fun. [name]Haven[/name]'s alright I guess but I think of [name]Nevaeh[/name] (which I hate) whenever I see it though.

[name]Wren[/name] or [name]Waverly[/name] - I stated before I love the name [name]Wren[/name] but it also goes great with [name]Cecilia[/name] while [name]Waverly[/name] clashes a bit (the ly/lia endings) I do think [name]Waverly[/name] rolls of the tongue better them most of the above names, but I sometimes think it makes the person sound fickle

[name]Briley[/name] or Baylin - I like [name]Briley[/name] much more than Baylin even if it doesn’t suite the middlename as well its not like they sound bad together but if you plan on having more kids than Id save [name]Briley[/name] for the future. This last pair reminded me of the names [name]Baya[/name] and Braya two name I rather like even though Braya is a made up name. their ‘a’ ending is a bit rhymey with [name]Cecelia[/name] but I think they flow better than [name]Briley[/name] would.

PS I’ve actually met three [name]Briley[/name]'s over the years and coincidentally they’ve been the three most adorable toddlers I’ve ever met. The first one was a neighbor back when I was in junior high she’s got to be at least 11 now, so I don’t find it made up sounding at all but most people never heard the name and associate with the trendy [name]Riley[/name]/[name]Kiley[/name]/[name]Miley[/name] mold.